Ch - 1

*gun shot*   * gun shot*

The man groans in pain

Taehyung pulls his hair making him face him

Taehyung - if you don't want me to give you a painful scary death  then reveal the address of your fucking boss!

Man shivers after seeing that dark aura of mafia King and reveals the information. Taehyung throws him back on the floor of his basement and walks towards the door but before walking outside the door he stops and turns around...

Taehyung - Kill this mf !

*************

His car stops at a traffic signal.

A small boy approaches his car with rose flowers

Boy - Sir! please buy these roses from me, I am hungry. I haven't eaten since morning!

Taehyung - Why? Don't you have your mom and dad to feed you. ( straight face)

Boy looks down

Boy - I am an orphan. Please buy these roses from me. You can gift them to your woman.

Taehyung buys all the roses from him.

Taehyung - send this boy to A-aria trust  orphanage.

His secretary nods. Taehyung's eyes glistens after seeing those roses but he is quick enough to maintain that straight face again. He gives those roses to his secretary.

Taehyung - Gift them to your wife.

He secretary smiles weakly and accepts them with a heavy heart after knowing the condition of his Boss.

************
Taehyung  returns to his mansion

Taehyung - My Coffee!

His personal maid arrives with his coffee. She helps him to take down his coat. He sips on his coffee while maid starts massaging his shoulders. She deliberately brings her hands down from his shoulders to his chest Taehyung frowns realising what she was trying to do.

Taehyung - leave it! Bring my dinner.

She walks towards the kitchen clicking on her heels. She brings his food and drops some food purposely on floor near him. She bends down revealing a good view of her cleavage to him. She takes her time to clean the mess giving him the full show and walks back to kitchen but Taehyung ignores it.

Taehyung was resting on his couch engrossed in his deep thoughts when.

Maid - you look so tired let me massage your shoulders.

Taehyung - There is no need for  that just leave me alone!

Maid - please sir let me do it. It's my job afterall to take care of my master.

Taehyung agrees and leans back on couch closing his eyes. She starts massaging his shoulders, he falls asleep after receiving a good massage. Suddenly He feels like as if someone is touching the buttons of his shirt, he immediately grabs the hand.

Maid - Y- you are awake? ( shocked)

Taehyung - I know what you are trying to do! What did you thought that you will put sleeping pills in my food and I will never come to know? I am mafia King for a reason!

Maid - I-I am sorry I j-just wanted to s-spend a night w-with you.

Taehyung closes his eyes and fists in anger

Taehyung - If you don't want me to shoot you. Then LEAVE! YOU ARE FIRED!! (shouts)

Maid trembles in fear and immediately leaves

**********

Taehyung enters his room and lays on his bed and like every other night even today the memories of his love surrounds him and he bursts into tears. The Cold Mafia King who acts tough in front of this world suddenly falls so weak.

Taehyung - S- she tried to t-touch what's yours Aria. Even n-now won't you come b-back for your b-baby bear.

He weeps while his heart ached after realizing again that she has gone to a place from where nobody can come back!

Taehyung - I it's been three years Aria! Y-You promised me t-that we will g-grow old together. Then w-why did you left me s-so early ( sobs ). Now how am I supposed to live without you. O-once I will kill your m-murdurer I will join you i-in that w-world. Where we will l-live together f-forever.

He cries his heart out like every other night remembering those precious moments which he spent with his girl. He kisses the ring which he gave her during marriage proposal and falls asleep while weeping to wake up tomorrow just to chase the killer of his love and end his own life after that. This is what he has planned for his life now....

***************

Next day

Taehyung - Get ready we will go to the address given by that man. That man has the information of killer. This time I won't leave that mf. He has to pay for his past  deeds. ( He growls in anger)

************************************