Ch - 9 The End

Jimin - But y/n tell me one thing, you said Taehyung saved you and your grandma from a car accident so he is your crush. Then later on you saved him that night and he offered you his personal maid job!

Y/N nods

Jimin - Then when did you met your brother and decided to spy on him. Its really confusing! ( he scratched his head)

Y/N - My brother has always kept some men to safeguard me secretly though he thought I didn't know about it  but I knew it actually. So when they saw Taehyung's men at my door step they immediately informed my brother about that. So next day he called me for a meeting and I explained him everything, then he told me about our past connection with Taehyung and that I should spy on him to seek revenge for out dad to which I agreed immediately and then after a week when Taehyung offered me a job as his personal maid I couldn't refuse it as it was the best job in which I could spy on him easily.

*******************

Taehyung enters the hospital room but finds y/n sleeping. He sits beside her and holds her hands caressing them. He keeps his head on her hands. Tears are formed at the corner of his eyes.

Taehyung - Thank god you are safe y/n. I-I thought I have lost my love again. I am sorry for behaving cold towards you and even keeping you at the gun point but I promise my intentions were not to shoot you it's just that I wanted your brother to taste his own medicine.  B-but ( sniffs) I had no idea my love will shoot herself. Please y/n promise me you will never do that again Otherwise...

Y/N - Otherwise what Taehyungshi?

Taehyung immediately looks up

Taehyung - Y-you were awake?

Y/N nods smiling

Taehyung - I-I am sorry y/n i-if i have h-hurt you in a-any way.

Y/N wipes his tears

Y/N - No Taehyung you didn't, infact I should be the one to be sorry here as I tried to spy on you. I am so sorry please forgive me.

Taehyung - It's okay y/n it was not your fault. It was was your brother who mislead you!

Y/N - Still

Taehyung - Shhh it's okay y/n

Y/N smiles at him

Taehyung - I never thought I would ever be able to say it again but last few days have made me realise that I-I am in l-love with you.

Y/N'S eyes widened. She was stunned at his confession as she had lost hopes to hear it from him long back . Her eyes glistens in happiness.

Taehyung - W-what happened y/n? D-did I said something w-wrong?

Y/N shakes her head. She opens her arms wide and Taehyung immediately embraces her. They sob in each other's embraces for some time.

Y/N - I love you Taehyung. I-I have always loved you. ( sobs more)

Taehyung breaks the her and takes her into passionate kiss for few minutes till they run out of breath.

They were about to part after few second but just then room's door opened suddenly revealing Jimin and they part immediately

Jimin - Y/N ! Oh sorry sorry.

Taehyung glares at him in annoyance for ruining their special moment. Jimin immediately shuts the door getting all flustered. Y/N chuckles at his behavior.

Taehyung - Your lips taste so good. ( smirk)

But she smirks back causing Taehyung to frown

Y/N - As if you have tasted them for the first time. ( Smirk)

Taehyung - Huh? W-wait when d-did it happen because I don't remember any such incidence ( stunned)

Y/N blushes a little

Y/N - You remember you came back all drunk that day and next day you were asking me too whether you bothered me in any way.

Taehyung's eyes widens and he immediately cups her face.

Taehyung - I am so sorry y/n ( concerned)

Y/N - Hey! Don't be sorry as I enjoyed it though. ( she turns all red)

Taehyung chuckles at her behaviour.

Taehyung - But it's not fair! Wasn't our first kiss supposed to be special.

Y/N - It's okay Tae-Tae my every moment spent with you is special always.

Taehyung pecks her nose earning a giggle from her.

Taehyung - I love you so much love! I liked the nick name though (wink)

Y/N blushed

****************

After one month

Y/N was standing in front of the grave of Aria. She offered some flowers on her grave.

She knelt down there.

Y/N - At first I was envious of you Aria but when I got to know about your's and Tae's agony, it broke my heart. I know somewhere that if today I and Tae are together then it's all because of you, it was all planned by you . I know seeing your baby bear in agony for so many years have never brought peace to you . I promise you that I will take care of him always, now you can rest in peace dear. Sufferings of you both have ended now. Also ( she joins her hands) I-I am really sorry on behalf of my brother. I know what he did was against humanity and he surely will pay for his sins. You and Tae could have lived a beautiful life together ahead with your children b-but my b-brother has ruined everything. ( sobs) I am so s-sorry Aria. Also please forgive me that I tried to spy on your baby bear ( shaky voice). You and Taehyung's unborn child will always have a special place in our hearts. We will never forget you both.

she sobs quietly just then a Flower from Aria's grave falls into her lap with  sudden gust of wind. Y/N smiles in tears after picking it up.

Time skip at that evening

Taehyung - Y/N where did you go? I am searching for you since morning.

Y/N - Ah that. Actually i had gone to meet Jimin. He called me to talk about something.

Taehyung makes an annoyed face

Taehyung - Do you want me to give him a dose for interfering

Y/N - No no he is already hella scared of you. Please don't

Taehyung pulls her by her waist crashing her on his chest.

Taehyung - Okay I won't but then I want something in return ( he licks his lips)

Y/N gulps and pushes him away, she steps back and runs away from him.

Taehyung - Wrong move Babyg!rl. ( Smirk)

Taehyung starts chasing him but quickly catches her. He pulls her hand towards him and pushes her on couch immediately hovering above her.

He starts tickling her.

Y/N - Y   *laugh*  Yeah  *laugh*     Tae * laugh * S-Stop *laugh *

Taehyung slips one of his hand under her top snaking it around her bare waist and suddenly attaches their lips kissing her deep and passionately catching her off guard. Y/N too melts in his kiss. Their kiss gets heated up after sometime.

He parts and licks her ear lobe whispering something in her ear which hitched her breath .

Taehyung - Let's make mini versions of you and me baby!

*****************'*******************

THE END 💕

************************************