Ch - 6

They part after being out of breath.
Taehyung caresses her cheeks.

Y/N - I-I should l-leave now.

Taehyung stops her by hugging her again.

Taehyung - P-please don't leave m-me again Aria. (sobs) even if it's a dream then let me live it. Please don't leave. I don't want to return back to that  reality where you are missing . Please keep me here with you.

Y/N - I-I really want to  keep you all for myself Taehyung.

Taehyung - Then keep me all for you. I am all yours  but please don't leave me alone again. Let me live this dream.

Y/N - I will never leave you and that's a promise.

He breaks the hug and cupps her face pecking it several times. Y/N holds his hands and starts sobbing.

Taehyung - Why are you crying don't worry I will come back to you after punishing your killer. I love you so much Aria

Y/N leaves his hand and sobs harder as her heart just broke into several pieces after realising that all his confessions are for Aria and not for her. She moves back and wipes away her tears.

She guides Taehyung to his room. As he lays down y/n removes his shoes and covers him with duvet while he falls asleep.

She carsses his hair and pecks his forehead.

Y/N - I envy you Aria. You were really very lucky to have him. The love he has in his eyes for you  is so precious and beautiful . I wish I could have it for myself.

Her eyes glistened again but as she was about to go. Taehyung stops her by holding her wrist.

Taehyung - Please stay with me.

Y/N caresses his hand and when he falls asleep she removes her hand from his grip and leaves

****************

Next day

As soon as Taehyung gets sober he begins searching for y/n and finds her  in the kitchen.

Taehyung - Y/N!

Y/N'S heart skipped a beat when he called her name suddenly. She slowly turned back with a fake smile on her face.

Taehyung - I know I was drunk yesterday and whenever I am drunk I end up doing stupid things. Please tell me did I bother you in any way yesterday.

Y/N - No sir you directly went to your room to sleep.

Taehyung sighed in relief.

*********

Here started the journey of new y/n to bring the old Taehyung back. Earlier she was just doing her job but now  she started doing everything because of her love towards him. She started loving and  caring for him just like Aria used to do once .

Taehyung started observing new emotions in the eyes of y/n whenever she looked at him
The same emotions Aria used to have while looking towards him. He started receiving love and care after a long time and he being a human  got attached and moved by it unknowingly.

The way y/n started caring for even  small things related to him. His day used to start with a smiling y/n and end after seeing sleeping y/n on couch. The way she stayed up late at nights waiting for him, now his house again became home with someone waiting for him always . Taehyung started getting better after receiving her love and care and he became soft towards her though he never showed it. Y/N  slowly started becoming an important part in his life, as she started managing everything related to Taehyung, he used to roam around his house calling her name very often.

One morning

Taehyung arrived for breakfast

Y/N - Today is my best friend's birthday party and he has invited you specially. So if you are free...even if you are busy there will be no problem he will understand.

Taehyung thinks for a while

Taehyung - Hmm...I will come!

Y/N smiles internally that finally he has taken one step towards change.

***********

*On the Phone*

Y/N - Yes  Chim I will be on time and one more thing Taehyung is coming too.

Jimin - ( frowns) WHAT? but who  invited him?

Y/N - I ofcourse

Jimin - (whines) but why. Why do you want to make my birthday as my last day on this Earth.

Y/N - Nothing will happen . Chill Chim! I will be there too.

Jimin - Yeah and that's the main problem you know.

Y/N - Okay then I am not coming.

Jimin - I am just joking. Please y/n do come, only you can keep me safe from him.

Time Skip at evening

Y/N and Taehyung went to Jimin's birthday party.

Jimin - Welcome maf I-I mean sir.

Taehyung wishes him happy birthday and leaves to grab a seat.

Jimin - Y/N I swear to God if anything bad...

Y/N - Don't worry Chim you just enjoy the party. Nothing will happen I promise.

Every body starts enjoying the party but y/n was sitting beside Taehyung so that he doesn't feel lonely . Jimin did a special couple dance with his girlfriend and everyone cheered for them. Everybody joined them on stage after that with their partners. Now only y/n and Taehyung were left. Jimin announced that now he will  have a dance with his best friend too and he pulls y/n on stage. As they started dancing y/n almost forgot Taehyung while enjoying with Jimin but when it striked her mind she spared a glance at Taehyung. She frowned after seeing him sitting with that dull face again engrossed in his deep thoughts. She immediately walks towards him.

Y/N - Sir would you like to have a  dance with me. ( smile)

She extends her hand towards him.

Taehyung - I am not feeling like doing anything.

Y/N - Just one dance please I request.

Taehyung nods and gives her his hand. Y/N pulls him on stage. At first Taehyung was hesitating in placing his hand at her waist but y/n herself places his hand on her waist gently. Though her heart was feeling like exploding anytime after she kept her hands on his shoulder but she maintained a calm face outside. They start moving with the rhythm slowly. Taehyung unable to make eye contact with her was looking at different people while y/n's heart was doing 'party party yeah' after getting such a close view of him. The love she has for him was clearly visible in her eyes now.

She starts talking about some random stuff to Taehyung but as they start talking y/n shifts to her y/n mode and starts joking around because of which Taehyung fails to make that serious face and ends up chuckling with her. That's when Taehyung got to know her more better. It was for the first time Taehyung was looking at her so closely he found her to be beautiful and with a unique personality.

Here y/n's clumsiness comes into picture. She loses her footing because of her high heels and was about to fall but Taehyung was quick enough to pull her towards him.

They were so close to each other that their faces were just few inches apart. Y/N's eyes started expressing infact screaming the words her lips failed to , Taehyung almost felt like losing himself into her eyes. He felt a strong urge to kiss her and That's when his heart skipped a beat after so long... at their close proximity.

They both immediately part after coming back to their senses and Taehyung gets confused on what he felt just now, was it even legal to feel it that way ?

************************************