Ch - 3

* On the phone *

Y/N - Hello! Jimin!  Come quickly I have brought an injured person home.

Jimin - What! When? H-How? O-okay I am coming you  don't worry!

Y/N - No I am not worrying I just need someone to assist me so that I can treat him.

**************

Jimin enters with panic written on his face.

Jimin - where is he?

Y/N - he is inside my room

Jimin  - why didn't you drop him to a hospital instead of bringing him at your apartment you crackhead!

Y/N - I told him that I will carry him to hospital but he refused to go there instead he asked me to inform his secretary about him through his phone and then he fainted .

Jimin gets confused by his behavior

Jimin - Let me see him.

Jimin walks towards her room and screams on the top of his lungs as if he has encountered with a  ghost after entering the room.

Y/N - Why are you shouting Chim?

Jimin - He...he...he...

Y/N - He is a mafia King Kim Taehyung. I know ( she grins)

Jimin gives her a wiered expression.

Jimin - How can you be so calm and happy. He is The Mafia King! God dammit!!!!

Y/N - Because he is my crush too ( she smiles shyly while looking down)

Jimin - Arrrrgghhhhh! I know your choices are wiered but I have never imagined that they will go to this extent !

Y/N - Shut up Chim!

Jimin - And may I know what qualities of a mafia King  attracted you?

Y/N - you really wanna know?

Jimin nods

Y/N - he saved me and my grandma three years back from a car accident.

Jimin gets stunned

Jimin - I-it was h-him! Unbelievable!!

Y/N - Yes! you have to believe it Chim.

Jimin - But still he is a fuc king mafia king!!! ( shouts)

Y/N - So what ( she shrugs her shoulders)

Jimin looks at her in disbelief

Y/N - you can't even imagine how hot he was looking while shooting the tyres of  car.

Jimin - But he is a Mafia King!

Y/N - the  way his silky straight hair swayed in air Damn! He looked so dashing.

Jimin - but he is a Mafia King!

Y/N - And the  fact that all his four gun shots were on correct  place is so sexy Chim! This shows how determined and focused he is towards his goals.

Jimin - because he is a Mafia King.

Y/N - He looked so handsome and his dashing personality is like cherry on the top of cake .

Jimin - but he is a Mafia king!! (shouts)

Y/N picks up a knife with annoyed expression

Y/N - Do you want me to kill you before he does. 

Jimin - N-No I am s-sorry ( smiles nervously)

Y/N - Now help me in treating him. It seems like his enemy tried to shoot him on his  chest but he was wearing bulletproof jacket which was a sexy *coughs *  I-I mean a smart move but that bullet has pierced and injured one of his arms.

Jimin - So what we will  do now?

Y/N - you remember I used to work in a hospital. There I saw how they used to  treat bullet pierced wounds so I will try my best to treat it so that at least blood flow can stop before the arrival of his secretary.

Jimin - It seems like he had a hard time with his enemy. He has got so many injuries on his body and face.

Y/N nods  starts treating him.

Jimin - How did you find him by the way?

Y/N - Actually he was trying to escape from that place but accidentally got hit by my car.

Jimin - WHAT? You hit a Mafia King by my car! ( shouts)

Y/N - Yes but it was by mistake!

Jimin - his men will kill you!

Y/N - Why will they kill me when car belongs to you. ( she shrugs her shoulders)

Jimin - B- but you were d-driving my c-car right! (panics)

Y/N - Yeah! But who will tell them this? They will simply search the owner of the car and shoot him without even asking for his explanation. That's how these mafias work! Cool right! Okay now give me the towel! Chim!...Jimin!!

She turns back and shakes her head after seeing a fainted Jimin.

Y/N - ( sighs) Kids these days can't even take Jokes!

*************

Y/N - Jimin someone is knocking. Go and open the door!

Jimin opens the door but his eyes widens after seeing Taehyung's men. He immediately falls in their feet and they look at each other in confusion.

Jimin - please..please... Listen to me first before shooting... I was not drivi

Y/N waves at them and they enter inside ignoring fallen Jimin. Jimin looks up and sighs in relief after seeing Noone.

Y/N - Your boss is inside I have treated him. You can pick him up.

Secretary - Thank you so much for your help Ma'am boss will surely appreciate and reward you for this later.

They take Taehyung with them for further treatment by his personal doctor.

************************************