Ch - 5

Y/N was busy  with flower boy but then she noticed the name of orphanage written in bold letters on the wall behind him.

Y/N - Aria trust orphanage. Hmm...I have read this name somewhere but where umm..

Her eyes widen after recalling that it is Taehyung 's ex lover name.

Y/N - W-why has he n-named his orphanage on the name of his ex? Am I missing out something on his life. ( she frowns)

She looks at Taehyung who was engrossed in his thoughts,   sitting in a corner with dullness clearly visible on his face.

Y/N - I need  to gather information about Aria to solve this mystery.

************

Y/N - Please aunty I beg you please give me the information about  Aria, her relationship with Taehyung, why did  they broke up and why has he named his orphanage on the name of his ex?

Old maid's eyes glistened after remembering the old days  and she finally agreed to reveal everything.

Old maid - A-aria ma'am was a very tender hearted lady. S-she used to always treat us like her family  ( shaky voice) I-infact she used to call me m-mother (sniffs) and T-today was her b-birthday so just like every year s-sir visited that orphanage to celebrate it.

She gave all the information to y/n. Y/N'S heart started melting after listening to his past.

Y/N - W-what happened after they got married? Where is she n-now?

Old maid bursts into tears. Y/N rubs her back to calm her down.

Old maid - S-she left t-this world after o-one week of t-their marriage (sobs). I-I am sorry y/n I won't be able to tell you anything more.

Y/N - Please Aunty you have to tell me . If you really want everything to get back to normal and bring old Taehyung back then you have to tell me everything p-please.

Old maid nods

~ FLASHBACK ~

Taehyung - Hurry up pumpkin we are getting late.

Aria - Just one more minute baby bear  ( shouts)

She comes outside the room after good five minutes

Taehyung - My baby is looking as beautiful as always.

He pecks her forehead. Aria holds his hand.

Aria - Today my dream of opening an orphanage will be fulfilled all because of you. Thank you. I love you so much.

After one week of their marriage Taehyung and Aria were heading towards the orphanage . Taehyung was driving while Aria was busy in watching beautiful scenery outside . Taehyung beams while looking at her.
He shifts his focus back to the road. He looks back through the rear view mirror and finds three black cars behind him at first he was okay but as the time was passing and he was taking different turns he finds that  those cars were still behind him.

He decides to speed up and so does the cars behind him and that's when he got confirmed that they were being chased by some people. He spares a  glance at Aria but she was still unaware of what's happening with them. Taehyung holds her hand with one hand. Aria turns towards him
but  frowns after seeing tension written on his face.  Taehyung smiles at her to assure her that everything is alright but she quickly understands that something is wrong.

Aria - Baby bear are you alright? What happened you are looking tensed?

Taehyung - N-nothing baby. Don't worry everything is alright I won't let anything to happen to you. You are safe with me. Just put on the seatbelt please.