Epilogue

1.5 years later...

It was early hours of morning, Aadhira and Karthik were sleeping in their room in eachother's arms. Sunlight peeps through their windows trying to wake them both up, Aadhira just snuggles more into Karthik's chest trying to avoid the sunlight. Karthik just covers themselves with the blanket till their head, Aadhira pulls away the blanket from over her head "Karthiii no.. go close the curtains na.. I want to sleep".

Karthik shakes his head and pulls her closer "No I'm too tired and sleepy.. you didn't let me sleep properly last night.. So much work you made me do". She punches on his chest "You were the one that started it.. because of you only I also didn't sleep". Karthik holds the place she had punched and opens his eyes to look at her "Yash and Shiva told me.. be careful.. these women use us as a punching bag.. I proudly told them no mine doesn't.. but see you are also using me as a punching bag".

She opens her eyes and climbs on him hovering over him "Excuse me.. I gave you one punch.. have you heard about the punches Akshu and Unni have given them". He chuckles and pulls her down holding her waist so that she was lying completely on top of him, she looks at him surprised as a 'Huh' leaves from her mouth as he pulls her down.

He grins looking at her "Right where I wanted", she hits his chest continuously "Idiot I couldn't sleep last night because of you.. let me go now.. I want to sleep". He chuckles as he rolls her over next to him "You were angry princess I had to do something.. and I didn't know the kitchen would become.. Ahem.. such a big.. Ahem.. mess".

Aadhira glares at him "Mess.. it looked like a tornado hit the kitchen.. and we had to scrape dried and sticky caramel.. well since you named that caramel.. and dried dough and what not off the floor in the middle of the night..". Karthik gives her a sheepish smile "Sorry princess", she was melting looking at him but was trying to stay mad at him for the mess he had created because of which they not slept properly in the night "Don't make that cute face.. not going to work every time".

He chuckles pulling her closer into his embrace "I love you na Aadhu", she looks away trying to control her smile "Idiot". Karthik pulls her closer into his arms again and was about to sleep "Oh Shit!! Karthik I have a meeting with Arun regarding the chain of restaurants in UK that we are setting up.. and you also have appointments.. don't sleep Dumbo..".

Karthik buries his faces into her neck, he leaves a soft kiss on her shoulder "5 minutes na Aadhu..", she looks at him "No.. your 5 minutes would turn into something else.. go and freshen up..". Karthik whines but gets up to go and get ready. Aadhira also freshens up and goes to get the food ready.

At night, Karthik and Aadhira were sitting in their room watching a movie. Aadhira was leaning on Karthik's shoulder, she looks up at him "Karthik", he looks down at her "Yes Aadhu". She was fidgeting with her hand thinking how to say what she was thinking. Karthik turns towards her and makes her face him "What is it Aadhu.. you know na you can tell me anything".

She nods and looks up at him "I was thinking.. maybe.. maybe we should start planning for our little one". Karthik looks at her surprised, he holds her by her shoulder "Are you sure.. I mean.. I know Amma and Nanna keep asking about it.. but it's not even 2 years to our marriage.. just don't take this decision under anybody's pressure". Aadhira looks at him smiling and holds his hand "No I really want to.. Our love.. our baby.."

Karthik smiles looking at her "I would love to have a mini version of you my fairy princess". Aadhira smiles "I want little version of you.. you remember how I was when I was small but I don't.. and I'm not satisfied with the photos.. so I want to see a little Karthik". He smiles mischievously "Oh really..", he starts tickling her making her fall on the bed with him on top of her.