Chapter 2 - Gossip Girls

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up at 6 am as soon as I hear my alarm. I am really tired because for some reason I couldn't sleep very well. It's a Tuesday so I had to go to school today. I pack up my schoolbag, put on my school uniform, and go downstairs.

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?" My mother asks me.
"Yes!" I lied so my mom doesn't worry about me too much.
She smiled and went with me to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. After I finished I looked at the clock.
"Oh, it's already so late. I have to go now", I said and my mom gave me my favorite lunch.
"Have a nice day (Y/N)" my mother said and I hugged her. "Goodbye, Mom."

I went outside and walked to school.
But something was different than yesterday. It felt like someone was watching me. I looked around several times but there was nobody so I went further.

At the school, I saw Haruka walking to me with two other students beside her.
"Hey (Y/N)", she greeted me.
"I wanted to introduce you to my other friends Jun Kaneda and Kaoru Murakami."

Kaoru was a brown-haired girl. She seemed a little older than me. "Nice to meet you.", she said.
Jun was a tall boy. He has blond hair and golden eyes.
He just smiled at me.
I smiled back. 'They seem really nice' I thought.

We went to our lookers. I opened mine and a note fell to the ground. 'Oh... what is this?' I wondered and picked up the little paper.
I read the note. It was written in wonderful handwriting.

~Good morning Darling,
Did you sleep well last night? I really hope so.
You are beautiful sweetheart don't forget that.
See you soon.~

I was stunned.
Who put this note in my locker? Why would someone do that? Is this just a prank?
All those questions were in my mind when I stared at the paper in disbelief. I blushed and looked around if anybody sees me.

"Is everything alright?" Kaoru asked me while I put the note in my bag.
I flinched. "Oh yeah. I..Im sorry it's nothing.", I said, still a little nervous.
"Let's go now. The class will start soon", Haruka pushed me and Kaoru to the class while Jun was walking behind us.

As we arrived we sat down and talked until our physics teacher went in.
He introduced himself as Mr. Hotaka and started the lesson.
I wrote down some notes and listen to the teacher.
After a while, it was time for a little break.
I drank something and went with Haru to the toilet.

Narrator's POV

As you walked out of the classroom a girl went to your seat.
Her name is Ayumi Okada. She is one of the popular girls at the school and she is one year older than you.
She took your drink and pour a clear liquid into it.
Nobody seemed to notice her except for her friends. They giggled and she went back to her seat.

As you got back from the toilet you sat down at your seat and the lesson goes on.

*DING*DONG*

As the school bell rang you went to Haru, Kaoru, and Jun. You talked with them while you drank out of your drinking bottle.
You saw Ayumi giggling while she looked at you and went outside with her friends.
They whispered to each other. You couldn't understand a word. However, you felt like they were talking about you but not in a good way.

"What's wrong with her?" Jun asks in an annoyed tone. "Just ignore her." Kaoru answered and eats her lunch.
You looked at Haru and she makes a mad face.
"I don't like her. She is always bullying some students who don't have much self-esteem." She grumbled.
"She is the devil in person." "Calm down. She didn't do anything for now. Am I right?" I said to them.
"Yeah, you are probably right." Kaoru smiled again.
"Just don't think about her too much."