Chapter 17

During the night everyone was asleep in their room, except for Mr. Ishizawa. He was still awake and not satisfied with the current situation.

"How could I let that happen? My little angel was in danger and she could have gotten hurt."
He mumbled to himself, walking up and down in his room. He stopped and looked at the pullover you thought you had lost. It was on his bed as he sat down next to it and grabbed it gently.

"I need to protect her. I can't allow anybody to get near her.

She is mine...

...mine and only MINE!

Nobody gets to touch my darling like that!"

Mr. Ishizawa let out a deep sigh to calm himself down a bit.
"She is fine, they would say... Nothing bad had happened, they say...
But the bruise you got from Kaido..."
He growled to himself. Meanwhile he caressed the collar of the pullover with his thumb. 

"I can't let that happen again. I need to act as fast as I can...

I will have to change up my plans a bit...

I need to make sure you will be safe with me, and only me!"

*Time skip*

(Y/N)'s POV

Our last 2 days of the trip had come. Again, we were woken up by Ms. Aizawa. She told us that everything was taken care of, regarding the incident yesterday.

We were relieved to hear that and got ready for the day.

On these two last days, we were allowed to use our time how we wanted. Haruka seemed really excited, she already had an idea like always.

"I heard that there is a small festival tomorrow. I've always wanted to go to one." She began to cheer.

"A festival?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes! You know with the stands where they sell food and stuff? And there is also a little firework at the end." She explained with even more energy.

"That's a great idea. And today we can just relax a bit, okay?" I offered.

"Sure. Maybe we can just go to the beach or something." Kaoru agreed with a smile on her face.

The rest of the day we just relaxed and to my surprise, I barely saw Mr. Ishizawa.  Even when I did, he acted pretty normal. I was really relieved by that and slowly began to think that the whole thing must have been some kind of misunderstanding.

The day passed and slowly came to an end. We went to bed later than usual, because of our excitement for the festival, the next day.

*Time Skip*

Narrator's POV

On the next day, Kaoru was the first who woke up. It was early in the morning and she decided to use this situation to text Jun.

She told him everything that happened in the last days and while they chatted, Jun suddenly changed the topic.

"Do you think that Mr. Ishizawa has something to do with it?" He asked and Kaoru blankly stared at her screen for a few seconds.

"Why are you asking?" She replied.

"You know exactly how he acts around (Y/N) right? This isn't normal anymore and I know that you also think he is suspicious." Jun explained.

"Can you promise me that you will try to keep him away from her? I have a really bad feeling about this." Jun added. He knew what was actually going on but he didn't explain further for her sake.