Chapter 19

You woke up unexpectedly early in the morning. You were still a bit sleepy as you opened your eyes a tiny bit.

Strangely, something felt off but you couldn't tell what.

As you slowly sat up straight you suddenly noticed something lying on your blanket. It was your favorite pullover that you thought you were missing.

You were confused for a few seconds as you weren't fully awake yet but then you began to slightly panic. 'How did it get there? I know exactly that it was not here yesterday.' You thought as you nervously looked around.

The moment you looked at your window your heart sank completely. The window was slightly open. You were shaking as you stood up to look outside, but you couldn't see anything suspicious, just your neighbor taking a walk with her dog.

You nervously closed the window and looked at your pullover on the bed again.
You picked it up and noticed that it was freshly washed. There was also a small note lying under the pullover:

I hope you didn't miss it too much darling~

You were utterly shocked, but before you could even think, your mother knocked at the door to wake you up.

You flinched heavily as you heard it.

She opened the door slowly and came inside. "Oh, you are already awake. The breakfast is ready so-" Your mother stopped as she saw how shocked you looked with the pullover in your hands.
"Did you find your pullover again?" She asked as she was confused as to why you looked so scared. "Is everything alright?"

You stood there in silence for a few seconds but eventually spoke up. "Y-yes." You answered quietly.
Your mother sighed in disbelief. She didn't want to bother you further so early in the morning so she gave you a quick hug.

"You don't have to tell me, but if there is anything you want to talk about, I am here for you." She said kindly as she let go again.

"Come downstairs for the breakfast whenever you are ready." Her voice sounded very comforting to you.

For the rest of the weekend, you spend some time with your parents. You just didn't want to be alone and everything felt alright again as you were with them. You felt safe.
Nothing else happened during the weekend. Everything was fine and you felt a lot better than before.

(Y/N)'s POV

On Monday morning I woke up at 6 am as I got a call from Taro.

"Hey (Y/N), I just wanted to ask when I should come over." I heard Taro speak.

"Oh hey- I think around 7 pm would be nice." I explained to him. Then there was a loud sigh coming from him.

"Sorry to ask, but could we meet up a bit more early? I have a really bad feeling today." He said a bit more quietly.

"A bad feeling? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I am not sure... Is it alright if I come around at 5 pm already?" He asked me in a worried tone.

"Okay, but I have my private lesson until 6 pm." I explained but he seemed more than fine with that. "That is fine, I'll just sit there with you and eat or something like that." He said as he hung up.

He sounded concerned but also like he had an idea. 'This conversation was weird...' I thought to myself as I got ready for the day.

As I arrived at the school gate I could see Shihori already standing there waving at me.

"(Y/N)! We haven't seen in such a long time!" She shouted as she ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. "It was only a week." I chuckled quietly as she let go of the hug. "This felt like half a year." She said as we began to walk into the school.
We walked together and talked a bit until I saw Haruka standing alone in the hallway.