Ch 1

"Damn this.."

"Is..

"Soo boorrriiinngg..."

The three sisters who were goddesses said all together. They watched over all of the universes for their own entertainment. You know the things most gods and goddesses do. They were the strongest of all god and goddesses though. Yes that includes Zeus. Plus Zeus is overrated...

"So what do you two wanna do now?" Kami asked.

Kami was the goddess of Life, Creation and Destruction while being the Mistress of Seraphs. Most would describe her appearance as one sexy angel. She had godly blond hair that flowed whether it was wind or not. A waist that was perfect with an ass to show off. Her breast were huge too. She wore a light blue robe to cover herself. Even though it did a terrible job doing so.

"Well what other universes can we watch?" Yami shrugged.

Yami was a goddess who loved mischief. She shared otherworldly beauty with her two sisters. Her breast were enormous, her hips were flared up but her ass was smaller than her sister Kami's. Yami had black hair with red eyes. Her hair was in a pony tail. Yami is the Goddess and ruler of the underworld. Mistress of devils and demons. She had on a similar robe to Kami but hers was black.

"Hmm we could watch fairy tail universe?" Shinigami suggested to her sisters.

Shinigami was the Goddess of death, ruler of souls and mistress of the fallen angels. Her skin was pale but still lustrous. She had a glow to her similar to her sisters. You could see insanity and bloodlust in her eyes. Her hair was brown with hazel eyes. Her figure was amazing. She had the biggest ass out of her sisters. With similar size breast.

"Ehh no im tired of seeing Nakama power ups after they face a strong opponent. Granted Laxus is the most bad ass character out of them who at least makes his power ups look believable even though he doesn't need them. It's still too annoying now." Yami answered.

"Ben 10?" Kami wondered.

Shinigami shook her head. "As interesting as it is to see him transform into millions of different aliens. That universe is pretty boring."

"Dragon ball Universe is fun but you get tired of hearing the main or side characters get power ups from screaming their lungs out. Goku will always be a legend. But I'd rather not hear anymore unnecessary repetitive screaming." Kami voiced.

They all thought of a universe that could be particular fun to watch over.

"Oh! Wait how about Naruto's universe! You know how much we love that blond idiot." Yami suggested.

Kami got up and sat on her sister's lap. She kissed her sister. Both of them engaging in a heated tongue war. Groping each other and moaning into each other's mouths. Soon their kiss ended with a string of saliva connected at their corner of their mouths.

Kami looked at her sister with lust filled eyes before grinning brightly. "That's a wonderful idea! No matter how many times we watch it. It never gets old."

Shinigami had a thoughtful looking sexy face. "How about we do some adjustments this time around to make it interesting?"

"Like what?" Both Kami and Yami asked.

"Like making Naruto into our perfect servants who will have lots of fun with us. We can have him spice up his universe but making him into our own personal creation." Shinigami answered.

"That's a great idea! We can have him be a godly blond who gets women everywhere!" Yami exclaimed.

"I agree, so what kind of powers should we bestow upon him?" Kami wondered.