The last part

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Blond God, Avatar or Womanizer? by MarvelousN16

 Anime » Naruto Rated: M, English, Adventure & Humor, Words: 44k+, Favs: 510, Follows: 481, Published: Aug 4, 2019 Updated: Aug 7, 201931Chapter 6

Tazuna led team 7 to his house. Walking through the town. You could see just how ruthless Gato was. People were homeless. The whole area just gave off a depressing vibe. Tazuna explained how it was hard to grow food since Gato didn't want them doing so. If he caught you growing food, he would have his workers collect the plants.

Eventually they got to Tazuna's home. Tazuna knocked on the door. "Tsunami! It's me open the door!" He called out.

A minute later, a woman who in Naruto and Sakura's opinion looked very similar to Mikoto opened the door. Tsunami saw her father had returned and hugged him "Dad! I thought they might've gotten to you." She said.

"No I was protected by these ninja!" Tazuna replied while pointed towards the team.

Tsunami looked over to see the team her father was talking about. "Thank you for protecting my father." She thanked them.

"Maa it was no problem at all. Do you mind us coming in?" Kakashi voiced with his typical eye smile.

The group all went inside the house. Tsunami was checking out team 7. She had to admit they didn't look bad. Sasuke was cute to her but she didn't like the vibe he gave off. Kakashi had a mystery feeling towards him with the way his face is covered up. Though Tsunami could see him being very good looking. Her attention was mainly focused on the other two.

Tsunami has never told anyone but she is bisexual. Her first kiss was from a girl instead of a boy. She even lost her virginity to a girl during her late teenage years. So looking at Sakura reminded her why she was attracted to girls. She admired Sakura's figure. Tsunami could see the lean muscles on her arms and legs. The long beautiful pink hair. The way Sakura walked with supreme confidence in herself. Tsunami just knew Sakura had men breaking their necks when she walked by.

Then there was Naruto. In all her years, she has never seen a man who looks as sexy as Naruto do. Those unique whiskers of his made her heart want to burst. She loved a man with muscles and did Naruto have them. He was not overly muscular but he was the right type of muscles for Tsunami. The aura around the blond drew Tsunami in. What's even better is that Tsunami could see Naruto and Sakura checking her out when she opened the door. It let her know that she still had it. Granted she was only 29 but it was still good reassurance.