Blond Womanizer Ch 3

The godly blond felt something on his lower half when he woke up. He looked down to see his mother giving him so far the best blowjob he's come by. Naruto just laid there and let her do what she wanted to do.

As soon as she made him cum his load down her throat. He pulled her onto his lap. The blond aligned his dick with her pussy. Starting his day by fucking the wonderful women who gave birth to him

He pounded hard into Kushina. Making her moan loudly throughout their room. He held her arms down so she could do nothing but take his dick.

It wasn't like Kushina was going to move away anyways. The red head squeezed her son's dick and squirted all over him. Naruto kept up his fast pace while Kushina pounced on his dick. Riding him the best she could.

Honestly she regretted waiting so long to get her piece of the action. Kushina knew that she was going to be getting fucked from her son a lot now. She welcomed it with open arms. During the night Naruto had sent a clone to keep Mikoto company. He had just got its memories. Mikoto was down stairs making breakfast.

Naruto rolled over so Kushina was in missionary position. He moved his lips in a way to get as deep as he could go. The blond wasn't going to disappoint his mother. He would make sure she is satisfied before he left this morning.

"THANK KAMI, YAMI AND SHINIGAMI FOR MAKING MY SON FEEL THIS DAMN GOOD!" Kushina yelled in pleasure. She just had her third orgasm of the morning.

Naruto wanted to do one more position. He already fucked her ass plenty last night. So he pulled out and turned Kushina onto her stomach. Naruto fucked her lip that. It seems like Kushina really enjoyed this position. She had the ahegao expression on her face.

Kushina never felt pleasure like this before. It was possible that this was going to be her new favorite position.

The blond finally came inside his mother's pussy. For a few minutes he cuddled with her. Before they took a quick shower and headed downstairs.

Mikoto had just finished making their plates. She enjoyed her time with Naruto's clone last night. Soon she was going to be living in the same room as him and Kushina.

They ate breakfast like normal, making small talk until they were all done with their food.

"Ok so I fucked two mother-daughter duos. I fucked Ino and Hinata in an open room in the academy. Found out Mizuki was a traitor. Reported him to the old man. Also went to go visit Chun-Li. Then once it was time to take down Mizuki. I showed up and started making him feel stupid. Beat the shit out of him with no remorse. Killed him, took his body to the old man along with the scroll of sealing. Got paid for an A-rank mission the came home." Naruto gave them a shortened version of what happened.

"Damn what a day for you Naruto-kun." Mikoto said as she crawls under the table. Slid down his pants and gave him a blowjob.

"Hell yeah I'm hoping today is another great day." He replied as he groaned feeling Mikoto go to work on his cock.

"Knowing you, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Now what do you say we all have a little fun before you go?" Kushina asked.

Naruto made a clone just as he came inside Mikoto's throat. Both Kushina and Mikoto were laying their upper half forward on the table. Kushina had the clone while Mikoto had the real Naruto. Naruto and his clone spent an hour fucking these two hot MILFs. He would never let any other men even get close to their pussy. He was the only male who could fuck any of his girls he claimed. All of them were on the same page as him.