Blond womanzier ch 5

Another month had passed, now all of Naruto's girls were living in the Uzumaki Mansion. From Irina, Ino, Hinata, Hitomi, Hanabi, Chun-Li, Tenten, Sakura, Mebuki, Tsume, Hana, Kurenai and Anko. Mikoto, Kushina and Ayame already were here.

It was now 17 people living in the mansion. That 17 including Naruto of course. Said Blond was at the training ground of the mansion. Watching Hinata, Hanabi, Ino, Tenten and Sakura all train. Ayame normally joins in on the training but she decided to rest for a couple days. She's really been pushing herself hard.

Thanks to using this month to build up her stamina and chakra reserves. Ayame now had high genin level chakra reserves.

Naruto had them test to see what their chakra affinities were. Hinata's was lightning which is rare for her clan. Hanabi had earth. Ino had water. Tenten was fire and Sakura had lightning and water.

The girls have an advantage over the other genin. They had very strong people to train them. From Naruto himself to Kushina, Mikoto, Anko, Kurenai, Hitomi, Irina, Tsume and Hana. It was really unfair but who cares?

Naruto turned all of the girls into hybrids finally 2 weeks ago. Hybrids meaning hybrid-god/avatar. It's really confusing considering Naruto is also part demon. But he just calls them hybrid-avatars to make it simple. Basically a hybrid has immortality and has their senses enhanced immensely. Their physical abilities are also improved as well. As of right now all of the girls have more chakra than high level jounins. All except Kushina who already had chakra beyond that. And Ayame because her body is still getting used to producing a lot of chakra. The girls even shared some of Naruto's abilities. Like becoming invisible, intangible and a few other things. The more they train, the stronger they become. They can't bend the elements like Naruto because it took a long time for Naruto to be able to do so at will. Another ability they all have is being able to use devil wings to fly. Hanabi loved that the most out of everything else she could do.

But for the most part, his girls were no longer fully human. Still human just not all the way. Oh Mebuki also had her chakra reserves increase. She doesn't train really. But lately Sakura has convinced her to learn enough to know how to protect herself. So Mebuki had high chunin level reserves so far. Apparently Mebuki already had genin level reserves that she didn't know about being she became a hybrid.

After the girls were done training, Sakura and Naruto went to go meet up with their team. Apparently Kakashi was finally going to ask for a C-rank mission.

Sasuke was waiting outside of the tower for them, brooding his life away as usual. It didn't take long for Kakashi to show up. They all walked to the hokage's office. Naruto kicking open the door without a care in the world like always. "Yo old man what's going on?" Naruto greeted him.

Sarutobi just sighed. "Paper work as usual brat. What bring you here Kakashi?"

"Sir I believe my team is ready for a C-rank mission." Kakashi said.

A smirk formed on Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto's faces. It was time for them to get a real mission finally. Well Sasuke is the real one who complains about d-ranks. Since most of them are just women wanting to fuck Naruto. Sakura didn't mind since Naruto told her to join in every time they have a client who wants to have sex with him. It really gave team 7 the highest rating out of all the genin teams. Sarutobi knee Naruto was having sex with the clients. But he didn't care since it wasn't causing anybody any problems besides the men whose wive Naruto is fucking.