68| Jakub

Today we got Briella out of bed, it's been a week since she left her room

Today we got Briella out of bed, it's been a week since she left her room. Scar has been blowing up my phone, asking where the fuck she is but Hala explained everything to him. I hope he feels like shit. I've been going over to Brie's house ever since she stopped texting me.

I've known Briella for yeaaaars, she lives fast without thinking of the consequences . She now only speaks a few words, my worried grow more and more every passing second. I've seen her like this before but never for this long.

I know she has PTSD and ADHD. I've done some research on both disorders to try and understand her a bit more but it leads me nowhere.

Brie goes through a depressive episode after burnout. Let me explain a bit more in depth for you. Brie would be hyper and fiery for weeks or even months, which I consider normal Brie. At some point, she'll feel her mood drop but instantly mask it and pretend she's okay. Once it all gets too much, she breakdowns. And that's burnout.

But the good news is, she's making progress. She finally accepted Beckham's drive offer and we're all waiting patiently on the text.

Beck promised that he'd text us after.

Beck, Hala and I all sat in the car, listening to Billie Eilish

Beck, Hala and I all sat in the car, listening to Billie Eilish. Today, they actually bribed me with a long drive and ice cream, I can never say no to ice cream. I sat in the back while Beckham and Hala sat in the front of the car. I've been feeling extremely down recently, I don't know what's going on with me.

I felt completely rejected by Scar, welcoming back the old dark nostalgia. I'm no beginner to rejection, I mean, my biological sperm donor rejected me as a human being. I'm quite familiar to it but when it comes from someone you genuinely care about, it hurts like fucking hell.

Roma's death has been painted in my mind, unable to wash the dark colors off. I cry for her life and the life she didn't get to live.

Let's talk about some drama y'all:

Marco and Scar.

Yep, you heard right. My brothers went to the Zaid's manor and "spoke" to Scar, it didn't go too well. They were there for around two hours, my brothers came home but Marco stayed for longer.

Hala was there too, she's the one that told me everything.

She told me that Marco just asked why he was acting like a dick. You see, Scar has been acting like an absolute fucktwat towards everyone, not just me.

I haven't been checking my phone so I don't even know if he's texting me. I really don't want to deal with life right now, I just need to find an isolated island to live on.

~3 hours later~

We arrived home, I actually had a good time. I walked into the foyer finding a nervous Rocco. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen.

"What to fu- oh"

Why is he here?

Marco, Miguel and Scar all stood in the kitchen. Miguel's expression was serious but with a hint of worry. I then locked eyes with Scar.

Scar.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked, looking directly at Marc.

"We need to talk Brie" Scar answered, I turned my focus on him, examining his body language. He seemed to be nervous and full of regret but that doesn't make me feel much better.

"Just hear him out Briella" Miguel spoke.

Hear him out?

Imma show him the way out luv!

I sat down on the chair, looking Scar directly in his eyes. Marco and Miguel left the room , leaving us alone.

"I'm sorry Brie."

I'm sure you are.

"For what?" I asked, wanting him to admit fully.

"You know" he whispered, putting a hand up to his head.

"I know, I want to hear it from you."

Scar ran his fingers through his hair, sighing deeply before speaking again.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you, I didn't want you in that meeting because of the man there. He's not good and he knows you, he threatened your life if I didn't leave you alone. So I did what I thought was best" he explained. I could see that he was telling the honest truth but that still didn't make me feel better.

"Scar," I sighed. "Stop being a pussy."

He was surprised by my words, instantly looking up at me with confused eyes.

"You're a Don. One of the most powerful Don's there is and you're afraid of some tiny dicked man? Please, you're better than that."

"I know. I didn't think" Scar softly spoke.

"Who the man?" I asked.

"Jakub Kowalski. Polish Mafia Don."