✎ 4 ⚕︎ α∂∂ι¢тιηg

𓆩 3rd person's POV 𓆪

After what happened yesterday at the back of their school, Hinata had been stressing because he keeps craving Tsukishima's kiss all night. His vanilla smell was so addicting, his tongue was skilled and it made Hinata want more.

While a certain beanpole had been stressing too, the face Hinata made after he kissed him was so cute. If a kiss made his face so flushed like that, what expression would he make if they had done more? Tsukishima couldn't sleep as that's all he's been thinking about all night. The tangerine's lips was so soft that he wanted more. He felt like a perv thinking like that, but Hinata's lips were so addicting.

They were addicted to each other and couldn't get enough.

Hinata immediately stood up after hearing the bell rang.

" Hinata- " He ignored Kageyama who tried to talk to him, he doesn't wanna talk to him after what he had done.

He went straight for Tsukishima's classroom and waited for him to get out. He peaked on the window of their classroom and saw Tsukki and Yamaguchi talking, Yams had his head down, he looked ashamed while Tsukki looked like he was lecturing him.

The blonde noticed the tangerine outside and grabbed his bag.

" I know how you feel yams, but try to control yourself sometimes. " He said before going out. He was greeted by a tangerine.

" What? " he asked, confused to why was Hinata waiting for him.

" Can you tutor me? I'm kind of failing math and I don't have anyone to ask. " He said with sparkles on his eyes. Hoping that the blonde would agree.

Tsukishima looked at tangerine first before nodding. " My house after school ends. "

I didn't expect to be tutored today.

" You free? " Tsukishima asked, he didn't want Hinata to be burdened if he had an occasion later.

" Yep! I don't have anything to do later. " He smiled, melting Tsukishima's heart.

ꔛꔛꔛ

They had no practice today so they went home pretty early.

" My mom and brother are not home, they went on a vacation. "

What a great timing for a smut right? No.

They both took off their shoes and went upstairs to Tsukishima's room. Vanilla scent can be smelled upon entering the room which made Hinata a bit drowsy.

" Do you wear perfume? " Hinata asked while taking out his notes for the tutoring.

" Sometimes. " Tsukishima answered shortly, preparing his study table. Hinata just nodded, though he felt like he always smelled like vanilla. He wondered what type of perfume does the blonde use.

" Let's start. " Tsukishima said after reading Hinata's notes.

ꔛꔛꔛ

They had finished studying and was tidying up. Hinata gulp nervously and walked up to Tsukishima who was facing away from him. He tugged his shirt and looked up.

" hm? " Tsukishima raised an eyebrow while looking down.

" U-uhm, c-can we k-kiss again? " the tangerine shyly said while looking down at the floor, embarrassed for making such request.

" Oh? " Tsukishima smirked while still having an eyebrow raised. He sat down on his bed and looked up at the tangerine.

" Sit. " Tsukishima said, gesturing the space in front of him.

Hinata slowly sat down and met with a passionate kiss, Tsukki's tongue sliding in like a sly snake inside of his mouth. Hinata once again, felt butterflies growing inside of his stomach.

He moaned as Tsukishima's hands went inside of his uniform, lightly rubbing his nipples and slowly pushing him to lay down on the bed.

" mhmm~ᰔᩚ " He moaned in between their kiss, Tsukishima pulled out, so that Hinata could breath. The tangerine heavily panted, his eyes half-lidded and his lips swollen from the kiss. Tsukishima blushed at the sight in front of him, while Hinata was still trying to catch his breath from the intense kiss.

" That'll do it for today. " Tsukishima said, fixing Hinata's clothes. The tangerine went back to his senses and stood up.

" I-im sorry, I asked you to do something and didn't ask how you would feel about it.. " Hinata said with guilt, he thought that Tsukishima was probably doing it against his will and was just pitying him.

" Idiot, do you think I'll do it if I don't like it? " Tsukishima chuckled while Hinata blushed.

" So you like it? You like kissing? " Hinata had sparkles in his eyes once again.

" Stop asking embarrassing questions and ready your things so you can leave. " Tsukishima had a blush on his face and was flusteredly trying to fix his glasses.

" hehe~ "

『••✎••』

Yes, no smut yet. I feel like it would be weird for them to fuck when Hinata was just heart broken like yesterday.

I'll probably make a smut chap at chapter 8-10 (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Any who, please vote if you would like more. Have a good day :D