✎ 3 ⚕︎ кιѕѕ

𓆩 3rd person's POV 𓆪

Minutes later after what had happened, they went to school since Tsukishima didn't want to be marked as absent.

Hinata's eyes were a shade of red because of crying. He had a faint blush on his face as he couldn't forget about was Tsukishima had done earlier.

He looked up at Tsukishima and sighed. The blonde noticed this and pats Hinata's head.

"You'll be fine, just ignore him. "

ꔛꔛꔛ

Hinata did what Tsukishima said, he ignored Kageyama the whole entire day.

They're now practicing at the gym. Hinata was acting like nothing had happen. He kept ignoring Kageyama's insults, and it was bugging Kageyama who couldn't concentrate.

" Oi Boke, Why do you keep ignoring me? " Kageyama asks while both were sitting in a bench, resting after their practice.

" Hm? Why do you care? " Hinata asks confused.

" I'm your Boyfr- "

" Boyfriend? Last time I checked you were making out with Yamaguchi passionately. " Hinata scoffed. Tsukishima made him realize that it wasn't his fault, that he shouldn't be blaming himself. Yamaguchi choked on the water he was drinking and felt embarrassed. He thought that what they were doing was wrong but he really liked Kageyama.

" You-! "

" Stop pestering him King. Looks like Yams needs a company. " Tsukishima suddenly spoke, glancing at Yamaguchi who was in the verge of tears. The blonde pulled Hinata closer to him and raised an eyebrow, waiting on what he would do.

Kageyama looked at the both of them with disbelief.

" Tsk. Slut. " Kageyama whispered and walked closer to Yamaguchi.

Hinata looks at the figure walking away and then looked at the blonde.

" What's a slut? " He asked, confused.

" Stupid. "

" Hey! I'm not stupid! "

It was a good thing Hinata didn't know the meaning behind the word, he thought to himself.

They went back to practicing. This time, they're not doing their quick attack, but just practicing by themselves.

Hinata couldn't focus the entire time. and it's not because of Kageyama, it's because of a beanpole.

He made up his mind and gathered the courage to ask him for something. He gulp nervously and went closer to Tsukishima, tugging his shirt and looking up at him.

He turned away and walked outside the court. Hoping the blonde would get his message.

Tsukishima gets what he was trying to say and followed him, they were in the back of the gym when they stopped.

"What do you want? " Tsukishima boredly asked.

"I-i j-just want t-to- " Hinata couldn't finish his sentence because of embarrassment.

"Speak up. " Tsukishima said, getting annoyed.

"I just want to kiss! " Hinata said fast and covered his face with his hands. He felt so embarrassed that he wanted to be swallowed by the ground.

Tsukishima blushes and steps back.

"W-why the fuck would you want to kiss in the middle of practice?! " Tsukishima looked away. Embarrassed.

"I-i don't know! I just... F-felt weird w-when you k-kissed me... A-and I want to f-feel it a-again... " He looked down at the ground while playing with his fingers and blushing furiously.

Tsukishima cleared his throat and looked down at the tangerine. " Do you really want to? " He asked, unsure.

The tangerine nodded eagerly, wanting to feel the way he felt earlier that day when their lips connected.

He gently pushed Hinata against the wall and lifted his chin, he looked into his eyes before kissing him. It lasted a few seconds before their lips disconnected.

Hinata blushed while touching his lips, wanting for more.

" Do you want more? " Tsukishima asked as if he heard Hinata's mind. The tangerine nodded and prepared for another kiss.

" Open your mouth. " The blonde said.

" M-mouth? " Tsukishima nodded. Hinata hesitantly parted his mouth and Tsukishima went in for another kiss, but this time his tongue was involved. He skillfully explored Hinata's mouth, not leaving a part of it unlicked, making Hinata moan which made Tsukishima blush.

After a while, Hinata started kissing back while his hands were gripping onto Tsukishima's shirt. He shivered as he felt butterflies growing on his stomach.

Tsukishima holds onto Hinata's waist, planning to go under his shirt but suddenly stops. He pulled out which made the tangerine whine. He saw Hinata try to catch his breath while his tounge was out and drooling. He looked up and met Tsukishima's eyes.

"You know, if you keep looking at me like that I don't think I'll be able to hold back. "

Hinata immediately fixed his posture and blushes.

"I-i'm s-sorry! " He bows apologetically and looks at the blonde while blushing furiously.

"That's a shame. I wanted to go further. " Tsukishima whispered while smirking and walking away. The tangerine followed behind him.

『••✎••』

I was about to make a lemon but then realized that they just started seeing each other. Thirsty hoe.

Working on a new chapter rn!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day! Or night!