✎ 2 ⚕︎ ѕσƒт

𓆩 3rd person's POV 𓆪

Why did I even bring him in my house? Tsukishima thought to himself.

Hinata was in Tsukishima's bed, crying.

he's so stupid.

" Hey stop crying or I'll kick you out. " He said while rubbing the side of his head with his fingers.

" S-sorry, " The tangerine said while sniffing and wiping off his tears with his palms.

The blonde clicked his tongue in annoyance as he looked for the smallest sweater he had. He found one and offered it to the tangerine.

" Here, change. You smell like sweat. " the blonde said and threw him the sweater. Hinata sniffed before taking it, he slowly unbuttoned his uniform but before he could fully remove it, the blonde stopped him.

" O-oi! Don't change here! There's a bathroom for a reason. " The blonde said and felt his cheeks burning so he turned his back on the tangerine. He flusteredly fixed his glasses with a gulp.

" But what's the problem with it? We're both males right? " Hinata dumbly asked. (gworl aren't you gay)

" Just go change in the bathroom you idiot. " Tsukishima glared at the boy when his blush faded. Hinata, after all, didn't know the blonde has interest on him.

Hinata stood up and went to the bathroom, still wondering what's wrong with changing in front of a male.

' That stupid idiot. How stupider can he get? Why do I even have this stupid crush on him? From all the people, why him? Why that stupid volleyball idiot? '

A couple of minutes later and the tangerine finally got out of the bathroom. He was wearing Tsukishima's sweater that is still too big for him so the sweater was down to his mid-thigh. cute

" Thank you for letting me borrow this! I'll give it back to you after I wash it! " The tangerine cheerfully said. Trying his best to smile.

"No. Keep it. " the blonde said. It's too small for me anyways so it's all right.

" Really? thanks! I really like your smell Tsukki, you smell like vani- " Hinata cut himself off and turned his back from Tsukishima. Trying to hide his blush from the blonde. " Don't mind what I said haha... " he laughed awkwardly. He couldn't deny that Tsukki really had an addicting smell.

Silence filled the room while the tangerine's back was still facing the blonde.

"U-uhm... Tsukki... " he turned to face him.

"Hm? " The blonde responded as he went to sit on his bed.

" Thank you for bringing me here... " He quietly said while looking at the ground. " You made me feel so much better than earlier. "

Tsukishima didn't know what to say so he chose to stay quiet.

" I knew Kageyama didn't have feelings for me... so when he told me he liked me too I was surprised. I was too happy to notice if he really liked me or just forcing himself to like m- "

Tsukishima pulled him and made him sit on his lap before he finishes. He wrapped his arms around him and leaned closer to his face.

" Don't talk about him when you're with me. " He whispered close to his ear. He smirked as he saw the tangerine being flustered and blushing by his action.

" I-i didn't mean to- " Before he finishes his sentence, Tsukishima grabbed the tangerine's face gently and kissed him. Both of them were surprised. The blonde didn't expect himself to do that.

Soft.

They were taken aback and couldn't find the right words to say in the situation.

" T-Tsuki- "

" You were noisy. " the blonde cut him off as he rested his head on the tangerine's shoulder, hiding his face because he felt embarrassed.

Hinata just patted him on the back and chuckled. He liked the him from the start, but he pushed his feelings aside because he thought Tsukki found him uninteresting and had feelings for Yama. But now, he's falling for the blonde more and more.

『••✎••』

It's so short but I promise to do a longer chapter next time!

Tried putting it on Tsukishima's POV but I'm having a hard time trying to get in character :')

Please vote if you want more, have good day :D