✎ 1 ⚕︎ ¢нєαтєя

𓆩 3rd person's POV 𓆪

Hinata was happily biking on his way to school. Wondering if his boyfriend Kageyama was already there.

He hums as he reached the school. Going to the gym as fast as he could. Once he got inside, he smiled as he saw no one there, meaning that Kageyama was the loser at their " game ".

" You sure he won't see us? " He heard a familiar voice in the storage room. He went closer to hear the voice clearly, curious on who this person is talking to.

" He won't, I came in extra early. " He was certain that it was his boyfriend.

" But shouldn't you break up with him first before being with me? I feel bad for Hinata... " He was surprised as he finally know who the voice was from.

Kageyama and... Yamaguchi?

" Don't worry about that little shit. I just dated him because he looked desperate when he confessed to me. " Kageyama said as he remembered the face Hinata made while confessing, he let out a chuckle.

Hinata couldn't process the scene that was happening before him. He couldn't keep quiet, his hands were itching to slap the fuck out of Kageyama but chose to use his mouth instead.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! " He shouted as he ran out of the gym with tears streaming down his face, not even looking at where he was going.

He suddenly felt his butt hit the ground. He looked up to see what he ran up to while wiping his tears.

"Watch whe- Are you crying? " Tsukishima asked the tangerine who was sniffing and was still on the ground. His legs felt weak after what he had discovered. He badly needs a shoulder to cry on.

Out of instinct, he stood up and hugs Tsukishima tightly. The blonde was taken aback by the tangerine's action and had slightly pushed him back, but Hinata still didn't let go and only hugged him tighter.

"Hey! Get off- "

"Please, just once. " He said as he started sobbing at the blonde's chest, gripping the back of his clothes.

Tsukishima understood and let him cry. He couldn't deny that he had a little crush on the tangerine, you wouldn't have imagined the face he made when he found out that Kags and Hinata were officially dating.

He put his hand on Hinata's head and rubbed his back with his other hand, trying to calm the tangerine down.

"What happened? " Tsukishima asked as he noticed that the tangerine's crying was dying down. He wiped his face that was now wet.

Hinata sniffs before answering the blonde's question. " K-kageyama is cheating on me with Y-yamaguchi. " his tears came back again and he was desperately trying to wipe it away, he was blaming himself for what just happened.

Tsukishima had a hint of anger in his face but Hinata didn't notice as his eyes were blurry because of his tears that's filling his face.

" That fucker. " Tsukishima whispered. He knew that Kageyama was not taking Hinata seriously but he didn't bother telling because Hinata looked happy with him.

" Hinata! " Kageyama called. Hinata went to hide in Tsukishima's back, holding on to a piece of his uniform.

Kageyama finds the two and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Get the fuck away from my boyfriend, asshole. " He shouted as he runs up to the blonde.

" Shut the fuck up jerk. " Tsukishima angrily spit out as he looked disgustingly at the black haired male in front of him.

" Get away from him right now. "

" Or what? Weren't you with Yamaguchi just now? " Tsukishima smirked as he saw his eyebrows furrowed more.

" What the fuck do you know? "

" Oh shut up. If you're gonna cheat on someone at least put an effort on hiding it. " He replied with an eye roll, totally unphased by Kageyama's anger.

" Hinata, it's not what it looks like. Please just let me explain. " Kageyama said with a saddened expression.

"I heard it with my own two ears Kageyama, you don't have to lie, I can understand you. Was I too annoying? Is it because I'm always shouting? I'm sorry if I couldn't satisfy you... " Hinata sincerely said. Feeling ashamed that his first boyfriend thought that he wasn't enough for him.

" Dumbass, don't blame yourself. " Tsukishima said, lightly slapping the tangerine's head. He glared at the black haired male standing in front of them with an teary eyed face and snickered.

" Please forgive me Hinata... I still love you. "

" No. Fuck you. He's going with me. Get lost. " Tsukishima said before dragging the tangerine to his house. Leaving Kageyama standing there, regretting what he had done.

『••✎••』

Eohcksisl compared to the old version of this chapter, I can proudly say that my grammar has improved :D