02.

Chapter Two

Fabiola Seraphin, the beauty mogul, opens up about fame, family, and taking her career international for our January issue

February's covergirl, Fabiola Seraphin, is a celebrity hairstylist and make up artist, has worked with a number of incredible stars. But, at the top of that list is Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, Cardi B, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Ariana Grande and more.

Seraphin has been behind some of many celebrities' most iconic looks. She is prepared to take over the world as she has branched out to work with international stars like BTS, Jessi, Shakira, and more.

Seraphin, who got her start when Lady Gaga reached out to her on Instagram to do her makeup for a magazine cover, definintely has the talent and drive to keep up with the beauty industry. Her work has appeared on numerous magazine covers, and the hair and make-up guru has her beauty salon in three locations, her own cosmetics brand, and a beauty school.

Fabiola had to interview zoom as she is currently in New York for work. She has scored several jobs doing hair and make-up for fashion designers and magazine photoshoots.

For the first time in her career, Fabiola got her hair and makeup for her photoshoot as the cover girl for Hairpos

"It's weird being in the chair and having to stay still got everything done for me," Fabiola said of getting her hair and make-up.

Over the past three years Fabiola has forged her own path as the mastermind of a beauty brand that started out selling eye-enhancing lash Kits and now includes a full suite of make up, hair extensions and skin-care products, with more on the way.

Fabiola recently sold a $200 million majority stake in the company to the beauty conglomerate Coty, which puts the valuation of FABEAUTY at more than $450 million.

The Coty partnership, Fabiola explains, will allow her to focus on creative and communications efforts for the brand as she, and Coty look for opportunities to grow internationally. "I mean, we have a great team. It's just an expansion and a more extensive infrastructure behind FABEAUTY, you know to go worldwide and get more amazing people on the team to expand the business," She says of the Coty deal.