05.

Chapter Five

544,904 likesbeautybyfabiola ❄️View all 1,401 commentsaubreykennedy 😍

544,904 likes
beautybyfabiola ❄️
View all 1,401 comments
aubreykennedy 😍

In the backseat of Sefa's car, his sons, Zion and Za'khi along with Kassandra, Andrea, Kaylea and Aalivia snacked on the snacks that Sefa brought them and played on their iPads.

Up front, Sefa rapped along to a song on the radio as he drove, while Fabiola gazed out the window, pondering how she'd been convinced into this family outing when they weren't even a real family.

On their last day together before Sefa has to leave town, Sefa interrupts Fabiola's thoughts, urging her to stop overthinking and enjoy their outing.

Fabiola glances at Sefa. "Where are we even going?" Fabiola asked Sefa.

"Somewhere exciting," Sefa answered.

Impatient by nature, Fabiola asked Sefa again where they were going; Sefa just chuckled, well aware of how she disliked uncertainty.

Sefa explains that he wanted to take the kids and Fabiola to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park for the day, thinking it would be a fun weekend activity for them.

Fabiola smacked her lips. "I'm not even wearing a supportive bra to be doing all that jumping," She said with a pout. "You should have told me so I could have put on a better bra," She added.

Sefa laughed. "Let them be free," Sefa said.

Fabiola rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh, be quiet. I have to hold my chest now so I don't accidentally hit myself," Fabiola jokingly replied,

Sefa laughed even more loudly as he pulls into the parking lot of Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park. He parks the car and announces that they are here.

The kids look up from their iPads with audible excitement as they realized where they were.

"Come on," Sefa said, as they get out of the car.

The children race ahead to the entrance while Sefa and Fabiola stroll behind. Sefa reaches for Fabiola's hand and clasps it. Glancing down at their interlocked hands, Fabiola's lips curve into a faint smile.

"Let's go, family!" Kaylea screamed with excitement.

"Yay!" Aalivia cheered.

They enters the building, Sefa goes to the front desk and gets the jump tickets for everyone and special SkySocks.

"Come on, let's take selfies," Kassandra tells Andrea before pulling out her phone.

Sefa walks back and hands her a pair of SkySocks to put on. Fabiola sits down to put on a pair of SkySocks as she watches her daughter and goddaughter take selfies. But before she can slip them on herself, Sefa takes the socks from Fabiola's hand and helps put them on for her.