06.

Chapter Six

Liked by trinity_fatu, solosikoa, jadecargill, and 523,822 others beautybyfabiola best day with the best valentine thank you for always making me feel special @solosikoa ❤️View all 1,295 comments

beautybyfabiola best day with the best valentine thank you for always making me feel special @solosikoa ❤️
View all 1,295 comments

For Valentine's Day, Fabiola has shared a number of photos of her and Sefa. In commemoration of the occasion, she made a collage of photos of the two that she posted to her Instagram story.

After hitting the six month mark in their relationship, they began to post another. While both Fabiola and Sefa keep a busy schedule, they make time for one another.

Their day took a slightly more unconventional route. Fabiola and Sefa spent the evening exploring the Ice Castles in Minnesota, which could basically double as the movie set for Disney's Frozen. The wintery attraction boasts mazes, caverns, tunnels, fountains, and slides all made of ice, plus tons of colorful illuminated ice sculptures that look truly magical.

The lovebirds beamed from ear to ear while snapping photos and videos all around the frosty park, Fabiola in a red dress and furry coat and Towns in a floral-print jacket and jeans.

Since confirming their relationship back in September, the two have spent most major holidays and milestones by each other's sides. The following month, they partied it up on Halloween dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.

Then they spent Christmas and New Year's together

Liked by beautybyfabiola and 132,859 otherssolosikoa ❤️View all 1,246 comments

solosikoa ❤️
View all 1,246 comments

Sefa and Fabiola have risen to the public eye with their relationship. The couple can often share their loving moments on social media before and after Joseph's wrestling matches.

During his dark match, Sefa was cooling off and wiping his face soaked in sweat, when he caught the eyes of his adorable girlfriend. She took a short clip of their eye contact, where Sefa was seen smiling after seeing her.

Fabiola posted it on her Instagram story with the caption: "Hii Babe😍🥰."

Additionally, she also added a few slides where Sefa was seen wearing her brand's attire. She tagged Seraphin by Fabiola while sharing Sefa's look backstage at the arena where he was seen in a white hoodie paired with a pair of light blue patch-distressed jeans.