07.

Chapter Seven

Liked by beautybyfabiola, trinity_fatu, aubreykennedy, and 401,384 othersuceyjucey 🖤View all 1,023 commentsaubreykennedy 😘

uceyjucey 🖤
View all 1,023 comments
aubreykennedy 😘

Aubrey and Joshua's relationship goes way back. From meeting for the first time at Fabiola's house when Sefa and Fabiola first started dating. But they weren't close. Not like how they are now.

The duo, who live in the same gated community, have been spotted out together on numerous occasions including when Aubrey first confronted Joshua about his feelings for Fabiola. Joshua would take up Aubrey's offer to get up under someone else. They found out that they had a lot in common.

Joshua and Aubrey discovered that their kids attend the same schools and knew each other from after-school activities. Trinity joked that they were fated to be a couple. Sefa felt that Joshua was the kind of guy that Aubrey needed in her life.

Since the pair both live in the same area, they set playdates for their children and they would casually get together sometimes. Joshua had a crush on her and they were flirtatious, but nothing ever happened until Joshua started dropping several flirty comments beneath Aubrey's Instagram posts.

Aubrey boldly told Joshua that she didn't need another man wasting her time so if he wasn't going to make a move then he should stop flirting with her. Joshua later asked her out on a date.

A week later, Joshua introduced Aubrey to the rest of his family during a trip to San Francisco. Talisua immediately claimed Aubrey as her daughter-in-law. She was happy that all her children were finally in good and happy relationships.

Four months later, the couple became Instagram official. The pair both posted a photo of Aubrey's feet on Joshua's lap, confirming their relationship.

Joshua and Aubrey are so smitten with each other, and everyone around them loves them as a couple including their children, who have already started referring to each other as siblings.

Their friends think they will absolutely get engaged soon. They just didn't realize how right they were.

Joshua had been planning since their third month anniversary to propose to Aubrey. He didn't want to scare her off so he waited for her to be ready for a more serious relationship with him.

Recently, Joshua felt that Aubrey was ready and he was going to propose sooner rather than later.

Aubrey walks down the stair, smiling as Joshua looks at her lovingly.

"Hey, baby," Aubrey said as she went towards him and gave him a long kiss.

"Hey, güzelim [my beautiful]," Joshua said as they both look at each other, lovely.

Joshua suddenly picked her up and started twirling her around.

"Aşkım [my love] stop," Aubrey said while chuckling.