CHAPTER 1

"Dad, Mom, I'm going to finish work at the store! See you tonight.I love you" I hugged them and went out. Unfortunately, I didn't know this was the last time I would see my family.  On the other hand, the ships were approaching the mainland, people had no idea what danger was threatening them. 

"Hello, how are you today?"I laughed at the older man when I heard the screams and suddenly everything stopped, the man fell dead in front of me, I didn't know what was happening, most people were screaming and running away from the pirates, some were dead,some were taken aboard on board.

"Is everything okay with my family, are they alive?"  I started running as fast as I could to my house, but I felt arms around my waist "Let me go, let me go now" I tried to defend myself but I didn't succeed. 
Suddenly, I felt a strong blow to the head, after which everything became blurred. 

"Where am I? What happened?" I felt an unbearable pain in my head. The girls around me were crying and dirty. The door opened and that man entered.  "Where are we, tell me how you can keep us here. You let us go now!"
"Silence! We are near Istanbul, the capital of the Ottoman Empire, and you will be sold to whoever offers the most money." He threw food in front of me "Enjoy this food while you're still able who knows when you'll get a meal like this again"He smiled wickedly
“I don’t want to eat your stinky Ottoman food” I tossed a plate on the floor after which it shattered into a thousand pieces.

"You little ungrateful women, I'll show you where you belong now." I was ready to oppose him if he started hitting me. 
Suddenly the voice of another man was heard.  "We're coming to Istanbul, get ready.” This nasty man came out and I just sighed. I may have looked the strongest of all these girls, but I was may scared and praying that we could somehow get out of this hell.

One girl came and offered to me her food. "Hello my name is Katarina, i know you refused to eat your food but take my food you will need strength, who knows when we will get a chance to eat next time"  
After much resentment, I barely accepted it because I knew she was right, who knows when I will be able to eat something again.

I looked thoughtfully out the window and wondered. What would happen to us?  Will I be sold to some fat old man or will I be thrown into the sea?
What happened to my family, are they okay?  It was then that I realized that I would probably never see them again.  I will not see my mother again, I will not see my father laughing while my mother scolds us because we are muddy.  I will not see my brother who was my accomplice in the crime and has always been there for me or my sister for only 6 years.

I wanted to cry but I realized I had to stay strong for them and for myself.

I felt very tired, probably because of the pain in my head and because of all the events that happened.  I fell asleep.

         Notes
Hii guys. The first chapter is here. I hope you enjoy reading this book. And I'd like to thank you for the support you gave me yesterday. It means a lot to me because I'm new to this. ❤️