CHAPTER 8

"Masshallah,Girl, you're beautiful."     Niger told me. I have to admit, she was right. I was wearing a blue dress that I got from valide sultania and necklace. I put perfume on and along with Nigar and Sumbul aga I'm on my way to the sultan's chambers.

"Girl, be careful how you behave this night can change your life"
I just laughed and kept walking.
There was a Gulsah at the door.
She looked at me with ridicule.
I didn't know what it was about. Zumbul figured out what it was and just told me.
"Come on, we're going back."
"What?" I asked angry and disappoint.
"But Sultan Bayezid is waiting"
"I told you to go back, go!"
"No, sultan is waiting, i told you!"
" I'm here because sultan wants to see me and i don't understand why i can't go! " I was already upset.
"Obviously, Sultan Defne is here. "
"She has no right to do that! She's jealous because the sultan doesn't give her any attention!
I turned around angrily and headed for the harem.
"Wait, where are you going?"
"To hell"
"You little ungrateful girl! Take her to harem!"
They took me to harem.
"Why did she come back?"  
"Sultan drove away probably" "Maybe they throw her into the sea"
I heard all gossip but I don't care.I changed the clothes and went to bed.
"It is everything okay, Elena?" Katharina asked me but i don't want to talk and I told her that we talk tomorrow.I started thinking about my family. How's my family now? Is everything all right with them? What are my parents, my sisters and brothers doing? I hope I get a chance to see them.
I'm going to prove to them that I'm no ordinary servant. I'm going to be so powerful, the devil himself will be afraid of me.
In all that thought, I didn't even realize I'd fallen asleep.

Bajezid was anxiously expecting a black haired girl to come in who was in his minds .
He heard the door open and he looked at it with a smile. Instead of a beautiful black-haired girl, He saw  Defne.The smile disappeared from his face and he no longer felt in the mood.

Defne approached him and kissed his hand.
"I miss you so much, my sultan"
He just laughed at this and kissed her, he wanted to finish this.
He Got up and puts on
"I have to keep working"
She stood up with him and hugged him
"What are you doing?  It's a beautiful necklace. Is it for me?"
"i don't know, I haven't decided yet"
"you can go back in you chambers, i must work, don't leave Sahuban and Beyhan alone ."
"But...I'd like to stay with you."
"Defne, I already said."
Bayezid was slowly getting angry.
" As your wish"she bowed and left

"Guards! Call me Atmaca now!"
Amtaca left as soon as he heard the sultan call him.
"You called me, sultan."
"Aren't you responsible for everything that's going on here? How could you let a mistake like this happen to you?
" I don't understand? Isn't Elena be here? "
" That's not happening! I thought it was her when i turned around andni see Defne."
" Nobody can behaves upon me like this"
"I'm so sorry,It is not happening again"
"You can go" Bayezid said

The next morning
Bayazid went to his mother to get his blessing as he does every morning.
There was his sister mother and other servants.
"Valide, let's speak alone"
"Let everyone out!"
Everybody bowed and came out.
"Do you know what happened last night?"
"Yes, i hearded, I assure you that situacion like this never happen again."
"It better be, next time I will not tolerate this."
"Daye! Sumbul! I want see Elena again tonight, and this time I want everything to go smoothly !"
"You don't worry my lion, I'm going to do anything, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure there's no problem this time ."
"Excellent" Bayezid said that with smile and go to divan. He's got a busy day ahead of him today.

                          Notes
Here's a girl just for you a chapter where Bayezid is. What do you think?