CHAPTER 7

"That's what I wanted to hear.  You can retreat to your chambers." I was confused by this move but I just obediently nodded and withdrew.
"What do you think of her, Sumbul-aga? "
"She's very smart"
We don't need smart ones, we need submissives, don't flatter her too much. "
" Mother, I think she's very pretty."
" Beauty is fleeting my Mihrimah, how many pretty girls there were but now they're gone "
" Tonight,You can select girl who will dance for my lion tonight" "How to command Valide."
"And... Sumbul, you definitely keep an eye on her, I still don't believe her."

"Elena, where are you so far?  Sumbul aga and Daye hatun will choose the girls who will dance for the sultan tonight. Come here."
"Now some of you girls will be chosen to dance for the sultan. Use it carefully, Some of you might get the chance to take the golden path,so make the most of this opportunity.", Sumbul aga told us and whispered something Daye Hatun,and she nodded.
"Like this, Alexandra,Irena, Maria, Catarina and..." She's on her way to me and Isabel. "Elena" "
Get ready fast!"
If the view could kill, I'd be dead of Isabel. I was on my way with the other girls to get ready for tonight.
"Come on, girls, go fast" Sumbul is staring at us. When the music starts, you'il bow and dance as I've shown you.

They brought us into the room where the sultan was staying, I had stage fright but when the music started, I relaxed and started dancing to the rhythm of the music.
I felt the look on me and I Blush.
I started dancing on my own . I danced seductively and I realized I'd caught his attention. The dance was over and I fell to the floor. I saw a purple handkerchief next to me. I I took it , bowed and left.

"Nigara, what's next?" "Tomorrow you'il take the golden road" she said to me with smail"What does that mean?" I asked confused "That means you'il fall into the sultan's arms" I smiled and squeezed my handkerchief and I'm going the room

"Tomorrow you'il take the golden road" she said to me with smail
"What does that mean?" I asked confused
"That means you'il fall into the sultan's arms"
I smiled and squeezed my handkerchief and I'm going the room.
"Elena what's happening.How did you do that? You're a real devil" Katharina told me
"Katharina, aren't you jealous a little?" I asked her a little angry.
I went to my room and I fell asleep.

"Valide sultan , everything went fine. Elena's got a purple handkerchief and she's heading for the sultan tonight."
"Great, Get her ready for tonight."
Hurem told sulbul and gave him a sign to back off

Defne heard this conversation and
angrly asked her. "Valide why you do that, you can't do that! I'm his wife!" "Quiet! Who are you to raise your voice to me!You know it's such a tradition, the ruler is obliged to have an heir " "I'm sorry, I'il retire to my chamber!" Dafne bowed and ran furiously into the chambers Where were the kids playing.

"Gulsah Get the kids out of here!" Defne said furiously.
After she took the kids out, Defne started banging everything around chamber.
"That little snake, She's not the first or the last to try to steal my Bayezid from me but that's not going to work!"
"Gulsah! Get me a hamam! I am going to the sultan's tonight!
" But... Sultana, Elena was invited tonight. "
" She's already forgotten, What is she to compare to the sultana! "
" I understand, what dress you're going to make for tonight? "
"My purple dres, one that the sultan loves"
"I understand everything will be ready my Sultana"
Gulsah's on her way to get everything ready for tonight.