CHAPTER 6

Sumbul agha was standing in the hallway laughing with the other aghas when he saw Gulsah staring through the hallways.  He was suspicious and immediately start to followed her.  "Let's see later, I have to go I have work to do," Sumbul said Agham and quickly set off with Gulsah "What is she trying to do now?"

"Which one of you is Elena?"  I heard some calfa cheeky voice as I sat with the girls and talked.  "I am" I replied confusedly  "Come with me quickly, Sultan Defne wants to see you "
I knew she had heard about what had happened and judging by the girls' stories about her behavior I had probably made a dangerous enemy.

Sumbul aga heard all this  standing in the corner. "I'd better inform Sultan Hurrem this girl could be a chance to reduce the power of Sultan Defne" He quickly ran to the Sultan's chambers.
"Sultan urgent, urgent, I have important news for you"
"What happened to Sumbula?"  Hurrem asked confused.  "Sultana Defne found out who the girl who got the sultan's attention was and sent Gulshah to take her to her chambers"
"Sultans, if you allow me, I think we should take that slave under our control in the war against Defna," added BulNul aga, who is already there long her right hand.

"Invite that girl to my chambers after she returns to the harem, and Sumbul watches over her while she's at Defna's chambers , if that's really the way the story is told she could be of great help to us."  Hurrem replied, signaling everyone to withdraw.

I entered very beautiful chambers and saw a beautiful woman sitting and she was visibly angry.
"Sultania" I bowed.  "So you're that Russian slave girl the harem is talking about?"  She came up to me and looked at me with a look that could have killed me. "Sultan, I'm sorry, but you don't need to be nervous about me and these unimportant things, I believe you have bigger problems than me. Because if your love is so great, why are you afraid of an ordinary Russian slave as you say?"  I asked her visibly annoyed and a little insidious.
I felt a strong blow to the cheek. "You Russian witch, how dare you say something like that ?! Bayazid is mine I'm the mother of his children. You're just an ordinary Russian slave. Our love is great. Besides me, he doesn't have any other wives. Now get out of my face!"

I bowed and left the room.  This moment was a drop that overflowed the glass.  From this moment on, I am no longer Elena Nabukova who bows to everyone and everyone yells and orders her.  From now on, I am Elena Nabukova, who will become the kind of woman that history has seen even more.  I may be a weak woman now, but I swear that everyone I bow to now will one day bow to me.

I was on my way to the harem but I heard a voice of Sumbul agha.
"Hatun wait! Valide sultan wants to see you."
I laughed at this and added "Looks like today is a date to meet" I knew that if I liked Hurrem I could be my ticket to success.  I set off quickly with Sumbul.
I went with Sumbula into even bigger and more elegant rooms than Defna's room. On the bed Valide Sultan and Mihrimah Sultani. I was a little confused and quickly gathered myself and bowed.
"Sultan, did you want to see me?" 
"Sit down, so you're the one who talks the whole harem?"  she said smiling "Looks" I replied with a smile.  "You're very beautiful. No wonder my lion liked you."  "Thank you but I think the whole harem is exaggerating, he just gave me a book."  "Believe me, he liked you, not even Defne had this much attention in your position."  I wanted to add something but I was silent
"I wanted to make a deal with you, if you wanted," I smiled falsely. "Of course, Sultana."

                        Notes

The new chapter is here and I would love to hear your opinion.  Huh things are starting to get more serious.  What do you think about this?