Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

E͟p͟i͟l͟o͟g͟u͟e͟

H̤ṳd̤s̤o̤n̤

I load the last suitcase in Luna's car and tuck my hands into my pockets. Time has come to take her away from me and I couldn't feel more distraught than I do right now. I don't even bother to hide the tears leaking out my eyes. She gazes at me as if someone had just kicked a puppy and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap mine securely around her waist as she places her forehead against my chest. I can feel the tears soaking my shirt but I don't care. I don't care about anything other than Luna right now. She pulls out of the hug and gazes at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She whispers and I place the palm of my hand on her cheek.

"Not as much as I'm going to miss you, snow." I coo before leaning down to place my lips against hers for the last time. "You take care of yourself."

"You stay out of trouble." She croaks.

"I can't promise that." She squeezes my hand in one final goodbye before approaching her car.

"Hey, Snow." I call out and she turns around expectantly. "I feel sorry for the next guy you date."

"Why is that?" She questions with furrowed brows.

"Because," I muster my most mischievous grin. "The next time we see each other we're going to fall in love all over again."  

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝