Prologue

All alone in the crime filled city of Gotham, she had no one, no family, friends just 19 gods, and a coffee shop.

Her life had changed since she got her miraculous, it's been three years since his first appearance not even a month ago he was defeated and she was finally free of the hero life.

But things at school only got worse her partner and best friend found out that his own father was a terrorist. He was hurt badly and wanted to forget everything, especially the hero life.

It killed Marinette to do it but it was for the best. She erased all his memories of him being Chat Noir, it helped him feel less hurt about what happened.

He ended up going to London to live with his aunt and cousin.

With her best friend gone, there was no one to prove Marinette was innocent and the liar's minions would find every way to hurt her.

The liar and the blogger even went far enough to tell her parents awful lies to get them to disown her, she had no idea what they said but it must have been bad.

She had nothing but the miracle box left. So she took the chance, taking the horse miraculous she opened a portal to somewhere in the world and ended up in Gotham.

Using the money she had from old commissions bought a coffee shot and named it after her partner Le café du chat (Chat's coffee)

This was her life now.