Chapter-12

"Oh my goooddddd..... Naina. The most handsome boy of our college ,dream of every girl "Ian knight" he is your partner."Shreya said in a high note.

"You are so lucky. You are going to spend time with him. Ahhh... You know from now on every girl will be so jealous of you specially Liza. ... " She said in a warning tone.

"But why, he is just my partner in project nothing else.I am not his girlfriend and the thing is we didn't have any choice. It was destiny. " Naina explained.

"I know ,I know, but the thing is Liza would never tolerate any girl around him. I have told you earlier she thinks she has every right over him and now, when she will see both of together I don't know what she will do". She told her And Naina could saw she was damn serious.

"Oh, come on.... She won't do anything. She knows it's our job. You are thinking too much.." Naina said while hugging her.

"I pray to God what you are thinking is right" Shreya said while hugging her back.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Liza was with her friend Jenny and was very angry.

"What happened Liza"? Why is your mood off.? "Jenny asked.

"As if you don't know..... That Indian girl , she is Ian's partner. Now she will be with him. How dare she? " She said arrogantly.

" Oh come on Liza, it's just for a project nothing else. No one can take your place in Ian's life? " Besides have you seen her... She is so ugly. No dressing sence at all. She always wear so down market clothes. How can you even think her with Ian...... I think you are overreacting...... "She said to pacify her.

Liza became relaxed after listening to her.

" I think you are right. She is no match for Ian. He is only mine......" She said and sighed in peace.

Next day after classes Naina was waiting for Ian in the garden area of the campus. He had not came yet so she decided to make notes until he comes .

It's her old habit to listen to music while doing work therefore she put on her earphone and started listening music.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian had told Naina to meet him in the garden area after the classes. He was about to leave when Liza called him and started her rubbish talk. Ian was not even interested in them. He saw the time he was already late. So he made an excuse and left from there.

In the garden area he was looking for Naina and he saw her sitting on the grass and writing something.She was looking so beautiful. The strand of her hair was blowing with the wind, she was listening some music on earphone and she was humming too. She was in her own world she didn't even realise when Ian came.

" Hi.. Naina.. Ian said clearing his throat.

"ohh.. Hi... Sorry I didn't notice you.. She said and looked at him.

" Well, I can see that". He said with a smile.

"So do you mind sitting on the grass.?.....If you don't want to we can sit on the bench." She asked him.

"I am completely fine here." Ian said while sitting beside her. So what are you listening to. Pop , jazz or rock" He asked her.

"Actually... I was listening bollywood. I am a big fan of Arijit singh. He is my favorite singer".She told him with excitement.
" Have you heard any of his songs? She asked him.

" Sorry, but I never heard any of his songs... Actually I Don't Know Much about bollywood ". He explained.

" Do you want to listen now? She said and forwarded her earphones.

"Ok, I don't know what to expect but let's check it out.'

He took the earphones from her and and started listening the song. As you know How he love music so everytime he find something good It just makes his day. Although he didn't understand the lyrics but the song and the music was so awesome and now he could undersood why she was praising him. He was unbelievable.

"Wowwww. Thank you.. That was so good. I didn't know that Indian music is so freaking awesome. I should start listening it more." Ian said surprisingly.

" You have a music band right..". Naina asked.

"Yes, a small one " Fiction ". How do you know"? He was surprised that she knows about him . He didn't know why but he was feeling so excited to hear this.

" My friend Shreya....she told me. " Naina cleared.

"Ok" He understood.

"So can we start our work'? She said and opened the book.

" Ya.... Sure". And they started their work. The way she was explaining everything was commendable.

Jasmin was right I am really lucky to have her as my partner. ...... He thought.

While talking about the project she came so close to him that he was not able to focus on anything else exept her. Her smile, her innocent face and her big beautiful eyes took all his attention. His heart was beating so fast that he couldn't even explain. He had many friends who are girls but what he was feeling with her was something else.

"What is this? Why I am feeling so restless? Ian muttered

"What...... Did you say something.... Sorry I didn't hear.. "She said in a low voice.

"No.... Nothing... It's just..... Forget it, you please continue so ,where were we? "He said calming down himself.

She smiled and said, " First, we have to collect the material for the project. I think we should start from the library. There must be something for the project".

"Ok" But can we do it tomorrow I have to go somewhere". Ian said because he was so confused that what he was feeling. He thought If he had stayed some more time with her only God knows what would have happened to him.

"Oh sure, you are right it's already very late. Ok then we will continue it tomorrow". She said and stood up. But suddenly when she was about to take a step she lost her balance and fell over him.

Her cheek was touching his cheek, her hair fell down on his face she was so close that he could smell her. Her smell......sweet strawberry . Ian could feel her breathing on his neck. After a moment she looked up. Her face was so close to him and when their eyes met...... Ian was just lost......

His heart was racing. He was not able to breathe.
Oh God...... What is this? Is this a heart attack? What is happening to me? Someone please help me? He prayed.

Anyway she got up and said sorry in embarrassment . She asked if he was alright?

"Yeh, I am good, don't worry " He told her controlling himself.

How could he say what was happening to him when he himself was so confused.

"Ok, take care then see you tomorrow" She said and left and Ian was watching her leaving.......

"What is all this.??..If I keep feeling this way I think I'll go crazy. I need to figure it out but how? I think I should talk to someone but whom?? "He started questioning himself. .......