Chapter-52

"Ohhh.... Finally you are back....." Mom said as she saw him coming.
"Hey mom.... Why are you still awake?" He said while going towards her.

"I was waiting for you......." She said sweetly.... "Come sit with me.. "

"I must say Ian, you are working really hard.... Your dad is very impressed with your work.....but Ian you should give some time to your personal life too".

"What happened mom......" He asked .

"Son....I know you want to help your father but atleast spare some time for Naina. Look Ian....I know, she doesn't complaint but the fact is she is alone here. Her parents are far away from her. She too needs you. You know she was looking so upset when she came back from college as if something was bothering her. I asked her but she didn't tell me and said that she was fine."

"Ian..... She is your responsibility. I know you love her but It's very inetial phase of your married life. Besides love she do needs your time and care. The time you now spend together will become the base of a strong relationship. Do you understand what I am saying....." She said politely and he just nodded. What else could he say. He couldn't tell her the real reason why he was avoiding Naina.

"Great..... So this Sunday you are going to take her out.... Ok...." She ordered.

"Ok mom.... Now please go and take rest. Goodnight...." He said and kissed her on cheek.

"Good night Ian....." She said and left from there.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Naina was feeling good after her encounter with Liza... She was in a good mood until Mike came and spoiled it.

She felt a sharp pain in her heart when he told her Ian's condition that day. He was making fun of his broken heart. It was paining her realizing that it was all because of her.

"I am sorry Ian.... I know how much I am hurting you..... She said and tear started rolling from her eyes. She didn't know for how long she was crying and when did she even fell asleep thinking about him.

When he entered into the room she was not there. Where is she...He thought while taking off his blazers.
After freshnup when he came out from washroom she was still not there.

"Naina...." He called her name but no answer. The silence around him started to bothering him.

"Naina..... 'He called again while opening the door of balcony.
There she was......
She was sitting on the chair while resting her back with her eyes closed. The silver light of the moon falling on her was giving a shining effect on her face. The strands of her hair were fluttering in the wind . She was looking like a poet's fantasy.

He was already high due to drinking and after watching her, he was just hypnotized. His heart took over his mind and he didn't realized when his urge to tuck her hair behind her ear pushed him in front of her.

He carefully did that without disturbing her and slowly kneeled down and started staring at her when something caught his attention. A lone tear at the corner of her eye. When he looked properly he saw traces of dried tears on her cheeks. His heart began to sink realizing that she was crying.

Why? What happened? Is she all right? Question started bombarding in his head. Although she had hurted him and therefore he decided to stay away from her. But whatever would be the situation he could never see her in any problem or pain. He felt pain when he saw her tears.

"Naina..... "He called while wiping that tear which just escaped from her eye.

As she felt his cold finger against her skin she instantly opened her eyes. She gasped as she saw him in front of herself.