Chapter -19

She was sitting silently in the car and watching outside. Ian was feeling very bad for her. He took her out to spend some good time with her, to know her better. He wanted to make her happy but because of Liza she became so sad. He wanted to say so much to console her and to make her feel good but he had no courage.

He stopped the car outside the hostal and went out to open car door for her. She came out and stood in front of him. When Ian looked at her he saw a small smile on her face. He was so surprised to see that. He was so confused. He was still looking at her when suddenly she held his hand.

"Thank you Ian.... Thank you very much". She said with gratitude.

"You know when I was coming here, my parents were so worried for me as I don't have anyone here who looks after me. Help me when I need. But today you proved them wrong. Now I will tell them
that about you, who took stand for me".
She sighed.

"You know when Liza insulted me I felt so lonely and thought that why I even came here. I felt that I have no one with me. But you spoke for me, you made me feel that I am not alone and it means a lot. I am really blessed to have a friend like you".She said smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Please Naina.... Stop now " Ian said while wiping her tears.

"You are my friend and I am always there for you. I won't let you feel alone. In fact I am really sorry for what you have gone through. And I hope it will not affect our friendship " He said while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Never..... How can I lose a friend like you humnnn. She said calming herself down. Ok, I should go now. Once again thanks for everything." She said smiling.

"Ok then, please take care of yourself "Ian said feeling relaxed.

She was going towards the gate when he again called her.

"Naina.... "

"Yes Ian... "She said while turning towards him.

"Well... I just wanted to remind you. You are coming to my home this Sunday. Please don't forget " He said..

" I will definitely come Ian. I want to meet your family too". She said and left from there. Ian also went back home.

Whole night he was thinking about today's incident. Whenever he tried to sleep Naina's innocent face started fleshing in front of his eyes. Her tears ,her pain was affecting him so much.

He was thinking about his feelings.

What was I feeling today.Why I became so restless when I saw her coming out of hostal. I was not able to remove my gaze from her. I was feeling so nervous in her presence. Each and every thing about her was making me crazy. And when I saw her in tears I felt something was breaking inside me. I just lost my senses and yelled at Liza. For the first time in my life I talked to some one like that. I didn't know what I said to her. I was so angry because of her behavior. I thought today I would lose Naina because of her.

But Naina... She is something else. If there was another girl in her place she would definitely created a scean but Naina... Not only she showed her self-respect in front of everyone but she even thanked me. She told me how good she felt because of me. Each and every word she said to me was making me so weak in front of her. Only I knew how I controlled myself.

Ohh how I just wanted to hug her tight and kiss her and tell her that I will never leave her alone.I will always protect her.....

Whatttt.... What am I thinking... I wanted to hug her and kiss her... Woa.. Where is all this going. What is this happening Ian.. Me kissing Naina ....he felt a different kind of sensation in his body just thinking about that....I don't think it's just an attraction. It is getting serious. He said to his inner self.