Chapter-45

"Wellcome, Mr and Mrs. Maxwell, thanks for coming.... Ian's parents greeted Liza's parents.

"Congratulations on your son's wedding".... They both greeted back with fake smile.

"Thank you so much....... But why you are so late?..... You missed so much ....And where is Liza? ".... Mom asked.

They looked at each other's faces and sighed.

"What happened.... Is everything all right?"..... Mom asked politely.

"Ya, ya everything is fine. Liza was just behind us"..... Her mother said while looking back.

"There she is".... She said while looking towards her direction.

She was coming towards them dressed up in a off shoulder sparkling black dress with a side slit and to be honest her dress was quite revealing. She had put her hair into a messy bun and her makeup was perfect as always.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Knight " She said while faking a smile.

"O hello.... Liza.... Wow you look stunning"... Mom said while hugging her.

"Thanks ...Where is Ian?" She said while looking around.

"There... On the stage.... "Mom said smiling and she looked there.

He was standing on the stage and talking and laughing with James and Tylor. He was looking so damn hot in that Tuxedo.
She started gawking at him from top to bottom and started longing for him.

I can't lose you Ian..... You have to be mine..... She thought while clenching her jaw.

"Congratulations Ian".... She said making him starlet.

"Liza......" He whispered out of surprise because he never thought she would come after everything happened that day.

"Yes.. Ian it's me"...... She said and hugged him instantly.

Ian was unable to understand what is happening. He just pulled himself back from that hug.

Liza felt his anger but didn't say anything. She just tried to be calmed.

"Hey James, Tylor"..... She greeted them and started conversation with them and pretended like everything was normal. After some moment James and Tylor left from there and Ian was just waiting for it.

"What are you doing here Liza?" Ian said while raising his eyebrows.

She saw how upset he was looking. The anger on his face was quite visible. It's clear he didn't want her presence there. But she didn't want to accept her defeat. She wanted him at any cost.

"Please Ian.... I know you are upset with me.... I am sorry for that day. I really am". She said while pleading.

"No Liza..... I don't want to listen anything.... Please go from here. I don't want any drama now"..... He said firmly while looking towards Naina who was busy talking to Shreya. He didn't want Naina to see Liza and bothered by her.

She started burning with anger when she saw him looking at Naina instead of her. She was all dressed up for him but he was not giving her any attention. He didn't even looked at her properly.

"Ian why are you doing this to me..... She said in breaking voice. Just for second put yourself in my place and think. You know I have always loved you. But you.... You chose Naina over me...... I was heartbroken........ Can't you feel that Ian..... She said with teary eyes..... You know how painful it was...... I even tried to end my life.".... She said while showing him her wrist on which the scar of that cut still existed.