Chapter 31

Ian was standing there speechless . His eyes got stuck to her and Liza was fuming with anger watching him like that.......
Soon the performance ended and Naina left the stage.

"Wow man.... That was awesome.... Did you know Ian that she is such a brilliant dancer?" James asked while clapping for her.

"No........" He mumbled and as Soon as he saw Naina coming towards them he just left from there.... The thing was...he was so emotional at that time that if Naina had came in front of him he wouldn't know how to control his emotions..... And he did not want to do anything stupid in front of everyone. He wanted to do right thing at right time. So to avoid any embarrassing situation he silently left and came outside.

"You did it Naina...... "Shreya said while jumping on her..... "I am so proud of you.." She said with joy.

"Omg.....That was brilliant Naina.!!!" Amber screemed with joy while hugging her.

"You are a hidden gem Naina.... That was so beautiful...." Jasmin said and hugged her too.

"Thank you....". She said smiling.

"Ya Naina..... That was so good..... We didn't know you are such a wonderful dancer..... "Tylor said with surprise.

"Ya... You are amazing.... Right Ian..... Ian..... Where did he go...". James said in surprise.

"Huhhhh.......Where is he..???.... He was here a minute ago...... "Liza said and got tensed.

"What happened??........" Naina asked.

"Nothing.... Ian just left. I don't know what happened... Let me see.... "James said and he too left from there.

As he came outside the auditorium, he saw Ian sitting on the stairs looking down.

"What happened Ian? Why you suddenly left??? Is Everything alright? "He asked in confusion..

And as Ian looked at him.... He saw A tear rolled out from his eyes.

"Hey, Ian..... What happened?...." He said getting worried.

"James...... ......Have you ever seen something so beautiful...She is just perfect.........I was not able to control my emotions so I came out. "He said with a warm smile.

"I don't want to wait anymore..... Soon I will confess my love to her....." He said with confidence.

"Ian...... I am so happy for you.... She is really lucky........."James said and hugged him.

On the other hand Naina and others were wondering what happened to Ian. Just then James came back...

"James..... Where is he?.... Did you find him?...." Liza asked getting impatient.

James looked at Naina with a smirk...

"Ya dude, where is he.... "Tylor asked...

"Ahmmm.... Nothing..,. "He got outside to receive a call.. He is fine. Don't worry...

"Tylor come on let's go....it's time for our performance ..." He said to change the topic.

Amber and Jasmin kissed them and everyone wished them luck. Soon they were on the stage for the finale performance.

So, guys here comes the last and final performance of our college. Please put your hands together for the heartthrob of every single girl, the handsome hunk of our college the one and only Ian Knight with his band Fiction.....

All the girls started screaming and jumping with joy after listening his name.

"Ian, Ian, Ian...... "The whole auditorium was buzzing with this name.