Author's Note

(please read the last part without fail)

Author's Note , Q and A

Hey guys, here is how we end the book. I doubt if many people will read this part. Anyways, this is the last chapter of the book.

I am so thankful of everyone, who read this book, voted the chapters, added the book to the reading lists, commented on it- everything made me so happy, I never thought that this book will have so many views!

This is the first ever book I wrote, after realizing that, whatever I write, it should be in my comfort zone. I realized that Romance books are not my comfort zone after writing my first and second book (which are super bad and cringy). My comfort is something which I have confidence on, and not to worry about what genre is famous (since romance is famous, I started writing romance, which sucked). So, I hope this small note might inspire you on writing books on your own comfort zone.

If any of you guys are writers and want to share your awesome stories with me, then I would love to read them.

(Comment your stories in here ->)

And comment your suggestions on what books you would like to see next ->

______________________________

QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS

1) If you had to choose from the emperors, who would it be?

A] I really love Shanks. Even though he is one of those characters with less screen time. Whitebeard is also spelled as Legend so... I love both of them. Ok it's Shanks since he is currently alive.

2] What is your favourite one-piece movie?

A] All of them are awesome movies. I feel like strong world was really amazing. I even like Film: Z too. But I choose Strong world over Film: Z.And Stampede was so good so it's  Stampede and Strong world.

3] What episode of one piece is your favourite?

A] Damn that's a hard question. I love all of them. When it comes down to favourite, I can't really choose, because there are bunch of favourites. Maybe Jimbe's entry in Wano is one of my favourites. And 982 I guess, Luffy's red hawk.

4]If you were given a chance to be in the one-piece world, what would you do first?

A] I would probably go to Whitebeard ship and save Thatch and not let Teach kill him. So that my dear Ace lives. (Even if it kills me)

5] How long did you take to make this story?

A] I started the book on August 25th 2021. So, it took approximately 7 months. And the last chapter date March 19 2022.

6] Are you going to make the marine ford arc?

A] No.

7] Is there somebody who will die?

A] No.

8] In Whitebeard pirate, who do you like the most?

A] Ace!

9] Which Warlord that you like?

A] Dracule Mihawk

10] Which trio do you like?

A] Monster trio, but I want more of Supernova trio.

11] What inspired you to do this story?

A] Ok, so the other day (probably 10 months ago) I was reading this fanfiction. It was so good, but it was only one chapter. It was a one shot and I was like "that's all? There should be more!" So, I started this book, thinking what should have actually happened.