Tyler x reader

I exhaled heavily as I stared at the kids playing soccer, resting my cheek on my palm in boredom.

"Hello...?"

I yelped, looking around, yet seeing nobody. I furrowed my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"Under here."

I looked down, seeing Tyler. I widened my eyes, standing up and backing away, "Hi-! Tyler, uh, you know I've had a great day so far—"

"I'm going to bully you, idiot."

I exhaled, sliding under the benches.

"What do you want?"

His face reddened, lowering his face and fiddling with his hands.

A small smile formed on my lips, he may be a jerk, but he was adorable.

He suddenly shoved a paper in my face, making me wince yet to take it from him. I read slowly, I raised my head when I finished, seeing him extremely tense and a tomato face as he held his breath.

"4....Town...?"

He looked away. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me." He sounded scared and hesitant, which made me feel bad.

I sighed, folding the paper, him watching me intently. I walked towards him, him taking steps back.

"Listen...if you don't want to go—"

He shut himself off as I grabbed ahold of his hands softly, placing the paper on them. I raised my eyes to him, his eyes widened and his cheeks red.

I smiled, his face somehow becoming redder. "Sure, at what time?"

His eyes looked like they burst with joy, he smiled. "Tonight, at 6 pm sharp."

I grinned, "I'll be there!" I hugged him, "I didn't know you were a 4Townee!"

(How the fuck do you spell that)

He awkwardly hugged me back, me pulling away and turning my heel. I waved goodbye, my smile never faltering.

He smiled and returned the gesture, watching me pack up my things and leave.

After he made sure you were gone, he grinned as wide as he could and squealed silently, jumping up and down.

"They said yes!! They said yes!! Their hands were so soft!!!"

-

I felt a burst of excitement fill me as I looked around for Tyler, the dark lights not helping at all.

"Y/N?"

I turned, me locking eyes with him. We stared at each other, his face flushing more as the seconds went by.

I slowly took steps towards him, him following. "Hello...Tyler."

"Hi..."

Suddenly, a flash hit us, everyone's attention towards us.

I tensed as I saw the band flying towards us like angels, singing their vocals nearly perfectly.

Tyler immediately gripped onto me in excitement, I stared as Tae Young blew kisses, the crowd going wild.

I only smiled, wrapping my arm around Tyler's neck.

He tensed, I chuckled and turned to him. He did the same, our faces inches away. He inhaled sharply, I smiled.

I pecked his lips quickly, turning and pretending nothing happened, singing with 4Town.

After many minutes, I felt arms wrap around my waist, making me turn, seeing a flustered Tyler.

He hugged me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder. We froze as heart-shaped lights were all around us.

He raises his head, seeing the band grinning at us.

Robaire chuckled, "Give it up for the lovebirds!"

He offered a hand, me taking it, taking Tyler with me.

He stood awkwardly, me laughing. "Don't be a party pooper, Tyler!"

He rolled his eyes, but we both immediately began singing with the band. "Like you, like you!" I yelled, the crowd screaming in excitement.

Tyler laughed, side by side with Jesse.

"Best night ever!"