Devon x reader

I burst into the store, trying to rush and buy everything I needed, yet I bumped into some extremely fine woman, who had a child that seemed to be dying inside.

I shrugged, walking in and seeing all eyes on me. I tensed, yet they immediately left the store.

I flickered my eyes towards the cashier, him in a daze that seemed traumatizing. I walked towards him, waving my hand around In front of his face. He jolted, looking up at me.

I smiled warmly, him staring at me. "Are you alright," —I glanced at his shirt, seeing his name pin— "Devon?"

He shook his head, placing his hands on the counter. "Yes, yes."

I raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Did something happen?"

He tensed, softly banging his head on the counter. I smiled nervously, "I guess so."

He seemed exhausted since his eyes were droopy and he kept going in a daze.

I held a worried expression, "Do you sleep well at home?"

He looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows. I widened my eyes, quickly stammering over my words.

"I-I didn't mean it in a bad way!! I just— You look kind of tired you know, and I just wanted to make sure you—"

He burst into a small fit of laughter, making my cheeks flush. He was a really good-looking dude, even though he slightly looked like a hobo.

I glanced the other way, seeing a small hidden 4Town poster, making my eyes lighten.

He followed my eyes, widening his own as he saw what I was staring at. He immediately ran to it, hiding it with his body.

I jumped over the counter, face bright. "You know about 4Town?!"

He lowered his head and nodded slowly, I jumped and hugged him tightly, him tensing.

Slowly, he hugged me back. I pulled away and grabbed his wrists, him smiling softly.

He cupped my face, making me freeze. Before he could lean in, he widened his eyes and pushed away, fear in his eyes.

"I'm— sorry. I didn't mean to do that—"

I smiled, pecking his lips. He tensed, I jumped over the counter again and ran towards the door, waving goodbye.

"It's getting late, bye!"

He only waved slowly, his face red.