Priya x reader

I glanced at Priya her already staring at me, tensing her shoulders and immediately burying her face into her nightfall book. I smiled sleepily as I saw her ears tint a dark red.

"Y/N."

I suddenly turned my head towards the teacher, him sighing and rolling his eyes. He turned around and did another problem, making me exhale loudly and bury my face in my hands.

I secretly glanced at Priya, seeing her bored eyes staring at me tenderly.

I felt my face flush. I ripped the corner of my notebook and wrote.

'Quit staring, if you want something just ask' I wrote with a winky face, grinning as I passed it to her.

"96 and 4.35!" Yelled Meilin, me rolling my eyes playfully.

Priya passed back a note, making me smile as I read it.

'Whatever you say. Meet me in the bathroom once class ends.'

I felt my heart race in my chest, glancing at her once more, yet seeing her smiling in her book.

-

I raced up as the bell rang, rushing out with Meilin, her blabbering about the 4Town band.

I crossed my shoulders and closed my eyes, nearly bumping into the lockers as I fell asleep whilst walking.

I walked into the bathroom, looking around.

Suddenly a hand stuck out the last stall, making weird hand signals, making me raise an eyebrow.

"This way." She whispered, I chuckled and went inside, her hugging me.

"Can't we just dip?" She complained, yet her tone was as drowsy as ever.

I kissed her forehead, her humming. "Nope, education is key."

"I don't care about a key, I just want to be with you. School is boring anyways." She grumbled, leaning towards me.

I cupped her cheeks, pulling her in a small kiss.

"Come on, class is about to start."

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No."

"Yes."

I hugged her waist, her kissing me again, but slightly pushing me on the stall door.

I giggled in the kiss, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her away.

"Not now, let's go."

I reached for the lock, yet she grabbed my hands and put them on her waist.

"Don't leave, not yet." She muttered, I sighed.

"Fine, but we go to class right after."

"She relaxed her shoulders, a small smiling on her lips."

"Finally."

She leaned, I closed the gap.
-

We left the bathroom, seeing the halls empty.

"It's fucking 4 pm."

"...this is your fault."