(Smut) Tae Young x f!reader

Apparently I got Robaire' age wrong, uhhhhbjkjk idk
-
Contains praise, mommy kink (not too big ig) , and submissive Tae young
________________________________

I cheered for the boys as they walked out of the stage, going in the backstage. They all exhaled loudly in exasperation, all five men embracing me in a warm group hug.

After they let go, Tae Young stayed in the hug, tightening his grip. I smiled confusingly, pecking his cheek. He hummed, rubbing his cheek on mine.

"Is something wrong, love?"

He pulled away, staring at me with warm eyes. "I just missed you." He whispered, I chuckled. "You were only on stage for at least an hour."

"Exactly!"

I shook my head with a smile, grabbing his hand and leading him to his changing room, him throwing himself on the bed.

I hummed a tune as I looked through the wardrobe, trying to find something comfortable for him.

I felt hands wrap around my waist, I glanced behind me, his playful eyes being the first thing that flickered my attention.

I raised an eyebrow as his cunning smile grew wider, his hands holding me in place softly. My mind began to think suggestive things, but I bit my lip and brushed them away.

"Tae?"

No response, only his subtle breathing being the only thing I could hear. "I've been feeling a bit excited lately..."

Realization struck me, making me tense. I closed my eyes as my face flushed.

I thought about it for a few seconds, an idea popping in my head, a smug smirk rolling off my lips.

"Of course...Under one condition."

He hummed, resting his head on my back. He yelped as I turned suddenly, grabbing both his wrists with one hand, pushing him down on the bed.

I hovered over his helpless form, my smirk only growing wider as my mind ran to further places.

"I get to dominate."

He widened his eyes, yet relaxed easily and turned his head in shame, nodding carefully.

I unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it off. I chuckled as his upper body was now nude. His face reddened, covering himself.

I clicked my tongue, I untied the lace string on my wrist, tying his wrists together. He closed his eyes tightly as his face glowed in red.

(Pretend u had a wrist with lace on it idk)

I trailed kisses down his neck to his collarbone, him yelping when I bit him, making love marks.

I kept lowering my lips down his body, my hands having a grip onto his thighs.

"M—Mommy...." He whispered subtly, my entire body stopping. His breath hitched as he realized, panic evident on him as he squirmed.

A smirk spread on my lips, my grip on his thighs tightened, him yelping as tears filled his eyes.

My soft kisses grew rough, me raising my body to smash our lips together. He moaned as I roughly grabbed his chin, pulling his face closer, his head tilting.

I licked his bottom lip, him opening his mouth instantly, letting my tongue roam in his mouth. Heat wrapped around us, me feeling the bulge in his shorts.

I pulled away after a while for breath, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I watched as he panted, his eyes clouded with lust.

I lowered myself, now face with his bulge. I pecked it, him whining as his clothing was in the way.

"Plea—Please...m-mommy please..."

I chuckled at his pleading, grabbing it through the fabric. "Be patient, love."

He whimpered as I teased him, he tried to move his hips for friction, yet with a hand, I stopped him. I raised an eyebrow amusingly as he shook.

I sighed, unzipping his shorts. "I guess it can't be helped when you're being so good for me."

He exhaled as I finally took off his restricting boxers, grabbing his length and stroking it.

He moaned loudly as I immediately went for a fast pace, the fapping noises filling the room.

He trembled, his length twitching indicating his release coming soon.

I abruptly stopped, he gasped. I chuckled as he desperately squirmed, trying to find friction to let him release.

"Do you want to cum that badly, love?"

He immediately nodded his head, the lace not allowing him to do anything.

"Beg for it then, since you want it so much."

His mind fuzzy from pleasure, without thinking twice he yelled out.

"Let me cum, please-! I've been so good, so good..! Just for you, mommy...please!"

I felt my face flush as his voice cracked multiple times, tears coming out of his eyes.

I let out a shaky breath as I could hardly contain myself, bringing my face closer to his length.

I blew on the tip, him whining loudly. I took him in my mouth, his hips bucking in pleasure.

I began to bob my head, him throwing his head back as he moaned aimlessly, thrusting his hips into my mouth.

I grabbed his thighs, lifting and spreading them, giving me more space.

I sped up, him panting. "Faster-!" He managed to muster, me complying.

Quickly, he came in my mouth, some spilling out.

I pulled away, panting.

_________________________________

Robaire rested his head on Tae's shoulder, chuckling. "Somebody had fun last night, hm?"

He raised an eyebrow amusingly and smirked as Tae's face turned red in no time.

Jesse chuckled.