Aaron T x reader

Ily guys so fucking much, all the kind words you guys told me have made my week so much better. I love you guys sosososoosos much I wish I could crush you all in a tight hug

PS my writing has changed some, so sorry if it got worse I'm trying here-
———————————————————————-

My soft hand cupped his cheek, his hands with fond intentions holding my waists gently.

Our eyes were full of custody and love for one another. The wind swayed and the bronze leaves danced along, adorning the revising scene.

The smile that rolled on his soft lips, the happiness that soared through my body, the knowledge of knowing that sweet smile was for me and only me, was enough to warm me from the breeze.

Aaron T, the love of my life, now holding me and his eyes set only on me. I loved him dearly and I knew well he felt the same.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed, snapping me out of my daze. I stared at him, letting my already joyful smile grow wider.

My cheeks flushed, small laughs emitting from my mouth. He grinned cheekily and brought out bodies closer, pressing me against him.

I failed to realize the space between our lips shortening, our eyes too busy admiring each other to notice.

Astonished could be a good word for how I felt when I felt his soft lips connect with mine. So perfectly, I could only wrap my arms around him and kiss back in sheer joy.

I felt him smile in the kiss, his hands wrapping around me.

The kiss may have been short, but the trailing kisses on my neck afterward were completely worth it.

He blew raspberries on my cheek, me cringing yet laughing at the feeling.

he gave particularly big kisses on my lips, his simple words being enough to make me smile.

"I love you!!" he laughed, I filled his face with kisses, his laughter being music to my ears.

"I love you too!" I mimicked him, our cheeks flushed from all the laughter.

This man truly had my head over heels for him