1

The start of everything

no one's pov:
y/n and her family are going on a little trip in the morning. she isn't really exited because she is not one to go out and be around people. she likes to stay at home read, go on her phone oh and we can not forget facetimeing her bsf.

y/n pov:
mom: y/n wake up we are leaving in 25 mins.
y/n: mom can't i just stay home? i've done it before while you guys went on one of your trips.
mom: honey, we are doing this as a family, you will love it. and if you really don't like it when we are there you can stay back at the house.
y/n: ok fine. but who are we staying with? we don't know anyone there.
mom: oh just some friends.

what is she hiding? why won't she tell me who we are staying with? i'm so confused!!! we never keep things from each other.

8:30 am
we're driving. it's going to be a long drive so i'm gonna sleep.

9:00
*ding*
mom: honey your phone is dinging like crazy
y/n: sorry mom, i'll shut it off
mom: no it's ok hun, don't you want to see who it is... or where we are?
y/n: um ok?.. oh it's nick. i forgot to tell him we're going on a trip.
mom: i think he might already know
y/n: huh? how?
mom: marylou
y/n: you were talking to his mom? why?
mom: look on your map. see where we are?
y/n: OMG!!! is that why you wouldn't tell me where we were going and who were staying with??????
mom: yes. i wanted it to be a surprise.
y/n: omg thank you so much!! i love you!!!!

nicks pov:
nick: MATT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!! I HAVE TO TEXT Y/N! SHE IS ALMOST HERE!
matt: wait she's coming here? today?
nick: yes dumbass! have you not been listening to me talk about it for like a week?
matt: no i actually haven't.
nick: ugh just give it back!

no one's pov:
boston 📍
sturniolo house 🏠
what is next on the surprise list?

y/n's pov:
i have been texting nick ever since i found out we are going to finally meet. i am so exited.

1:30pm
mom: honey.. we're here
y/n: ok
i get out and grab my stuff out of the back and i wake my little brother up. he has slept the whole time we were driving i almost forgot he was with us. once i grabbed my things i kinda started to get nervous. what if nick doesn't like me once he actually meets me? then nick came running out of his house.
nick: Y/N!!!!!!!
he yelled while picking me up and spinning me around.
y/n: hi nicholas
nick: hey what did i tell you about using my full name!
he said while dropping me gently and crossing his arms.
y/n: ik ik.
we walked inside and nick brought me to his room where i would be staying with him. as we walked back down i heard marylou and i ran down so exited to finally give her a hug that i promised. then the brothers walked in. i turned around to see nicks two twin brothers, matt and chris.
nick: y/n these are my brothers that you have heard on the back of our calls. that one is matt and that's chris.
y/n: hello
chris and matt: hi
they say at the same time
chris was looking at me. no. he was staring at me. i got butterflies and my cheeks started to get red.

________________________________
A/N
so this is my very first story and i'm just going off what i think of on the spot to put in. anyways hope you like it.....