2

y/n's pov:
i got butterflies and my cheeks were getting red. i didn't want anyone to see so i asked where the bathroom was and nick showed me. i started running the water and splashing it on my face so that the red would go away. i dried my face and hands and went back to the living room where everyone was. i sat beside nick laying my head on his shoulder. chris was beside me on the other side. i got butterflies again.

it was getting late and everyone was tired. my brother had already went to bed because it was past his bedtime but everyone else was still awake. i was still laying on nick but i was half asleep. nick started to move and he got up. before he left he whispered that he was going to the bathroom and then going to bed and that i could come up when the movie was over or whenever i felt like it. i replied ok. i was now sitting on the couch beside chris and we were just watching the movie. we were sharing a blanket since the start but i never really noticed since i was laying on nick.
after a little bit i felt a hand on my thigh, it was warm and felt like it should be there. i looked over and it was chris. he was still looking at the screen but he had a little smirk on his face. i moved closer to him and payed my head on his chest. i could hear his heartbeat start to get faster. mine did too and i had butterflies again.

12:00 am
*ding*
Nick❤️❤️
hey when you come up would you grab me a glass of water?
                                                                                y/n
                                                                        yea ofc❤️    
Nick❤️❤️
thank you 😙
read

the movie was now over and chris and i were still laying together. i started to get up and chris smiled.
y/n: "what are you smiling at"
chris: "you"
y/n: "why? what did i do?"
chris: "nothing. you're just really pretty"
my cheeks were red again
y/n: "thanks"
chris: "are you staying in nicks room tn?"
y/n: "yes why"
chris: " just wondering so that ik where to find you"
y/n: "goodnight christopher"
chris: " goodnight y/n"
i go grab a glass of water and brought it to nick. he was passed out so i put it beside his bed and went to the bathroom. i was getting ready for bed when i heard a nock on the door. i opened it and it was chris.
chris: "hey"
y/n: "hello"
chris: "matt and i are gonna go for a drive wanna come?"
y/n: "sure just give me a sec"
i finished in the bathroom and i put on a sweater and some pants. i decided to put my hair in a bun bc i haven't washed it yet.

we had been driving around for a little bit and we decided to get out for a while. i wanted to post on insta because i hadn't since before we left home.

y/n.y/l/n.com

liked by:christopher

liked by:christopher.sturniolo,matthew.sturniolo, nicholas.sturniolo, 8,762 more
y/n.y/l/n.com: found loner losers on the side of the road
tagged: christopher.sturniolo matthew.sturniolo

comments:
USER_: since when does she know them?

user: omg the trio i never knew i needed!!!
       user: ikr. never even thought of it!!

mads_thechef: and why didn't you bring me?
        y/n.y/l/n.com: i didn't know that i was coming. it was a surprise from my mom.

nicholas.sturniolo: #ditched 💔
       y/n.y/l/n.com: i'm sorry nick but you were passed out and i didn't want to wake you
        nicholas.sturniolo: it's on i didnt wanna come anyway 😂😂

christopher.sturniolo: gotta do this more 👍
           y/n.y/l/n.com: agreed
           matthew.sturniolo: guess i'm the driver again 😪
            y/n.y/l/n.com: don't act like you don't like it
            matthew.sturniolo: you wish 😐

we got back home and i went to the kitchen. chris followed me there i got water and was gonna go upstairs when he stopped me.
chris: "i had fun"
y/n: " me too"
chris: "wanna hangout again tmr?"
y/n: "as long as nick can come too. sure"
chris: "yea he can come"
y/n: "ok. goodnight"
chris: "night"

__________________________________
A/N
i don't really know where i'm going with this but i'm trying to make a plot with it. if you have any ideas lmk.