4

so we left off with you finding out you like chris.... where is it going? idk.........

y/n's pov:
i finally fell asleep last night after what felt like hours of not being able to. this morning when i woke up all i wanted to do is stay in bed. i really didn't want to move i was just too tired. but i knew i had to because my days left here were running out. and i wanted to spend every possible minute with the triplets. once i finally got up i made my way downstairs and sat down on the couch beside chris and nick.

nick: "well good morning sunshine"
y/: "oh haha"
i said sarcastically
nick: " why are you still so tired it's like 11 o'clock"
y/n: "couldn't sleep last night"
nick: "well you better have enough energy to go to the fair today because if not your going to be left here alone."
y/n: " yea yea i know. you've been talking about it for so long"
chris: "do you know why you couldn't sleep last night?"
y/n: "um.... no i'm probably just home sick or smth"
i say in a lie. well technically im not lying. i do feel a little home sick but that's not why i couldn't sleep.
chris: "ok well if you need anything you can ask. you are still our guest"
y/n: "my little servants"
i say with a giggle
nick and chris both smile.

messages

nick:
that was a lie wasn't it.

y/n:
what was a lie?

nick:
oh please i know when your lying and that whole" i'm probably just homesick" was definitely a lie

y/n:
ok and? what's your point? and also it's not completely a lie. i am a bit homesick.

nick:
ever since that girl asked if you guys were dating you've been acting weird. what's wrong.

y/n:
it's confusing.

nick:
what's confusing?

y/n:
everything.

nick:
specifically what?

y/n:
everything with me and chris. once we said we weren't dating i got this feeling in my stomach. it was an upset feeling. like idk like i didn't want that to be the answer. that's why i couldn't sleep last night. i just kept thinking about that and why it happened and what it means. and um 🙁i think i might like chris?

nick:
omggggg!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!

i looked up from my phone at looked at nick. he had the biggest smile on his face and he looked so happy. chris noticed and asked why he's so happy. my heart sank because i know that they don't keep secrets from each other and he's gonna tell him. nick looked at me and i guess he could tell i didn't want him to know so nick didn't tel him. he just said that he was really exited for the fair. i mouthed the words "thank you" to him with a little smile.

later on we were all getting ready to go to the fair. it was around 5:00 and we were planning to be there from 5:30 to 9:30 so that we had enough time to go on all the rides to a whole bunch of games but still be there for a reasonable amount of time. i was almost ready i decided to wear a white shirt that tied up in the front and some jean shorts. i'm probably gonna get cold but o well. i wanted to look cute.

we were at the fair for about 2 or so hours and i was having so much fun already and i could tell that the triplets were too. before it got dark i wanted to post on insta so i got nick to take pics of me.