5

y/n's pov:
i woke up still wrapped in chris's arms. he was still sleeping. i stayed there staring and admiring him while he was sleeping until he started to wake up. he started to move a little bit and then opened his eyes.

chris: "good morning"
he said with a sleepy voice
y/n: "good morning"
i said with a smile

i went on my phone for a little bit while chris was in the shower and getting ready for the day. i'm not sure what we were doing today but tomorrow is my last full day in boston so i'm hoping we are doing lots of fun things.

once chris got out of the shower he came back and layed in bed.

y/n: "what are we doing today?"
chris: "i actually have no idea"
y/n: "ok"
i curled back up into him and started watching tiktok. he was watching it over my head that was rested on his chest. i could feel his heartbeat speed up a little bit but i didn't really think anything of it.

messages

nick❤️:
are you awake yet!!?!??!?

y/n:
yes why

nick❤️:
GET OUT OF BED WE HAVE BIG PLANS!!!

y/n:
like?

nick❤️:
like go shopping, go get food, annndddddd........

y/n:
and.....

nick❤️:
a surprise

y/n:
what is it???

nick❤️:
cant tell you that's kinda the reason why it's a surprise...

y/n:
ugh fine be like that.

y/n's pov:
i really didn't want to get up but i knew i had to. nick would be pissed if i didn't. so i got up and got dressed. i didn't know what we were doing so i just put on some tan coloured pants, a white cropped top and i stole one of chris' zip up sweaters to put over top.

y/n: "ok i'm ready now what are we doing"
nick: "you'll see just be patient"
y/n: "ok ok fine"
nick: "good. now we're going to the mall first so so dont forget your wallet"
y/n: "ok"

we got to the mall and went in a few stores before getting pretty hungry and deciding to go get food. we went to this cute little restaurant for a late lunch. yea it was already 2:30. when nick realized what time it was after we ate he stated to rush for some reason.

y/n: "nick why are you rushing it's only 4:00"
nick: "yea it's 4:00!!!"
he said panicky
y/n: "what else are we doing that is so important?"
nick: "well we're gonna go to this little arcade and then go to the beach to watch the sunset the. go home and have a movie night"
y/n: "and what part is the surprise"
nick: "i didn't say the surprise"
y/n: "wait so that's not all that we're doing?"
nick: "no it is"
y/n: "then what's the surprise!?"
nick: "it's at a location"
y/n: "witch one"
nick: "i've already said too much! now let's go before it's too late!"

nick dragged me out of the restaurant and into the car when he told me the directions to the arcade.

we got to the arcade and chris and matt were already there. i wonder if that's the surprise or if they know what it is.

y/n: "hey guys"
matt, chris: "hey"
nick: "i know what your thinking and no they are not the surprise"
y/n: "ugh"
chris: " you still haven't told her have you"
y/n: "TELL MEE WHATTTT"
chris: "i'll take that as a no"
he said while laughing
nick: "you'll see"
y/n: "omgggg"

we were at the arcade for a while then we decided to leave and go to the beach to watch the sunset.
it was nice because i love watching sunsets and i love beaches.

y/n: "ok now can you tell me the surprise!"
nick: " you'll know it when you see it"
y/n: "see what!!"
matt: "the surprise you idiot"
y/n: "no shit matt thanks"
matt: no problem"

i was so confused about what the surprise was and all nick told me was that it was here. i took pictures with the sunset for insta.

y/n.y/l/n.com

com

liked by: christopher

liked by: christopher.sturniolo, nicholas.sturniolo, mattew.sturniolo and 18 783 more.

y/n.y/l/n.com: sunsets 🌅 my favourite!
tagged: christopher.sturniolo matthew.sturniolo nicholas.sturniolo

comments:

user: so pretty

christopher.sturniolo: 🌅🌅
y/n.y/l/n.com: 🌅🌅

nicholas.sturniolo: GORGEOUS!!
y/n.y/l/n.com: THANK YOU!!

16 473 more

nick: "you'll see your surprise soon"
y/n: "can you give me a hint?"
nick: "it's in the sky"
y/n: "um ok ?"

i was then looking up into the sky for the next 10 minutes until i think i figured it out. the full moon. nick k owe i love sunsets and full moons.

y/n: "the full moon."
i say quietly
nick: "yes"
he says laughing
y/n: " i love you nick"
nick: "i know!! i'm the best"
he says while smiling

we then went back to their house and started to watch a movie. it got pretty late and i was pretty tired. chris let me lay on him again while we were watching the movie. the movie ended and i was asleep on chris' chest.

chris: "she's still asleep"
nick: "what do you want me to do!?"
chris: "idk isn't she gonna sleep in your room?"
nick: "orrrrrr"
chris: "omg your gonna make it seem like i like her"
nick: "well don't you?"
chris: "i mean yea... i think i do"
nick: "then what's the problem"
chris: "get not liking me back"
nick: "oh she does"
chris: "and how do you know that"
nick: "she told me"
chris: "wait actually"
nick: "mhm"

chris carried me to his room and layed me on his bed. then layed down beside me. and fell asleep.

_________________________________
A/N

sorry for the wait yall.
i've been busy. this one's a bit long and kinda boring but the next one won't be i promise