3

y/n's pov:
i woke up in nicks room but he wasn't in there. i got up and went downstairs to find chris in the living room on the couch. i sat down beside him as he watched tv.
y/n: "where's nick and matt?"
chris: " they went to get food"
y/n: "oh ok"
chris: "what's wrong?"
y/n: " nothing i'm just still tired"
chris: " here"
he said while moving the blanket and motioning for me to lay down
y/n: "thanks"
i say smiling and then laying on his chest
he starts playing with my hair and i smile and get butterflies.... again. i fell asleep after a while and i woke up wrapped in chris' arms and my hand in his hair. i felt safe and warm.

once matt and nick got back we were sitting in the kitchen eating and i was watching tiktok's on my phone. chris was leaning over my shoulder watching them with me, we were laughing at them and we were having fun. i could feel someone staring at me so i looked up and scanned the room. nick... his eyes were on me like a hawk. i mouthed "what" with a confused look on my face and he just smiled. i was very confused but i just continued watching tiktok's until nick went upstairs and i followed.

y/n: "what was that?"
nick: "what was what?"
y/n: " you know what i mean nicolas!"
nick: "not the full name"
y/n: "then tell me what that was"
nick: "i just think you and chris are cute"
y/n: " you what?"
nick: " you heard me"
y/n: "but what do you mean?? nothing has even happened between us"
nick: "oh pleas! i see the way you guys look at each other and how you guys act around each other."
y/n: " so?"
nick: "y/n you like him! and he likes you"
y/n: "no. i can't. and i don't."
nick: "and why can't you?"
y/n: "bc your my bsf and he's your brother. isn't that against like bsf code or something?"
nick: "oh my god. you think i care about that stuff! y/n i love love and if this is a love that i can participate in i'm in!!!"
y/n: "what?"
nick: "that came out wrong! but you know what i mean!!!"
y/n: "ok um we'll im gonna go have a shower now if you are done fantasizing" i say laughing.

i go and start the shower and scroll on instagram before getting in.

nicklovesbillieeilish

liked by: matthew.sturniolo, christopher.sturniolo, 17,749 more.
nicklovesbillieeilish: came home to this 🧐🧐
tagged: christopher.sturniolo y/n.y/l/n.com

comments
user: WHAT!!!! OMG 🛳🛳🛳!!!!!!!

matthew.sturniolo: why do you act surprised lmao

christopher.sturniolo: please send me this!!
nicklovesbillieeilish: already done ✔️
user: omg this is so cute!!!!!!

y/n.y/n.com: NICK!!!!! WTH!!
nicklovesbillieeilish: oops?
christopher.sturniolo: what did you expect he is a photographer 😂

user: omg! chris' comments!!!!!!!

i quickly shower and then go down to the kitchen where everyone is. they are all just sitting there on their phones.

y/n: "what is going on?"
nick: "oh hey how was your shower?"
y/n: "good?"
nick: "well that's good"
y/n: "what are you guys doing?"
matt: "waiting for you to get here to go get food"
y/n: " oh i'm sorry. you guys could have went without me"
chris: "it's fine. but can we pleeeeaase go i'm starving"
matt: "yea i've already got the keys"

we were sitting in the back part of the dinning room of mcdonald's when someone came up to us and asked chris and i if we are dating. we both said no but for some reason i got this feeling in my stomach when i said it. it was a upset feeling and i don't know why. i just ignored it and continued eating while chris and matt were messing around like always.

we got back to the house and i went upstairs get ready for bed because i was really tired. i put on one of chris' shirts and went into nicks room to lay in bed with him. he was already almost asleep so i just turned over and tried to sleep myself. but all i could think about was chris and that feeling i got earlier. i tried to ignore it but i just couldn't.

was it because.. i do like chris?

________________________________
A/N

this is still my first book so i'm sorry if it's kinda bad. but i'm trying my best so please bare with me.
anyway i'm gonna try and update tmr too but with school i'm not sure if i'll get it done but i will try.