6

y/n's pov:
i woke up in chris' bed. it i don't remember how or when i got here. i remember falling asleep on chris on the couch but i can't remember coming in here. did he wake me up and bring me in here? dd i wake up and just come in here on my own? did he carry me? idk but honestly, i don't really care. because i like being in here. i feel safe and warm.

9:30 am
i didn't want to wake chris up so i just layed there with my head on his chest and his arms around me. i really do like laying with him. i just layed there and layed there.

10:00 pm
chris: "good morning"
i heard with a soft morning voice
i look up at him with a soft smile
y/n: "good morning"
i said looking up at him with a big smile.
chris: "last day here. how ya feeling?"
y/n: "as much as i miss home i really don't wanna go back"
chris: "then don't"
y/n: "chris i can't just not go home"
chris: "then make this your home and you'll never have to leave"
y/n: "i really wish i could"
i layed my head back down on his chest and he rapped his arms around me pulling me closer.
nick then came barging in.

nick: "get up love birds. it's y/n's last day here and your not spending it in bed"
y/n: "what did you just call us"
nick: "i called you love birds"
chris: "um you know we're just friends right?"
nick: "mhm. for now"

nick then pulled us out of bed and told us to get ready and that we were going to apple farm. so i stole one of chris' sweaters and i put some ripped jeans on then started to do my hair and makeup.

messages

chris
nick i'm gonna kill you

nick
what did i do

chris
basically telling y/n that i'm gonna ask her out

nick
please i just meant that as a "you guys are adorable"

chris
well could you stop she's gonna get suspicious

nick
ugh fine

everyone was in the car and we were on our way to the apple farm. i was sitting beside chris, matt was driving and nick was in the front having his own little party.

chris' pov:

we got to the farm and it was beautiful. i was really nervous because i was going to ask y/n out tho but i wasn't gonna do it right as we got here. i was gonna wait until it was just the 2 of us later on.

nick: "ok we're gonna go in groups."
i walked over to y/n and put my arm around her to make sure that i was her partner
nick: "ok i guess it's y/n and chris and me and matt"
y/n looked up at me and smiled

we had been walking around the apple trees for a while now and we had quite a few apples in our bags. i thought this would be the perfect time to ask her.

chris: "hey uh y/n"
y/n: "yea"
chris: "i wanted to ask you something uh before you leave"
y/n: "sure what is it"
i look around to make sure nick and matt aren't around is and they won't here.
i walk closer to her and take her hands looking into her eyes
chris: " i uh wanted to ask... if you'd be my girlfriend"

y/n's pov:
chris: " i uh wanted to ask... if you'd be my girlfriend"
omfg is this actually happening?????? did he really just ask that!!!! SAY SOMETHING Y/N YOUR GONNA MAKE HOM THINK ITS A NO
y/n: "um" i cough "yes... yes"

chris' pov
y/n: "um" she cleared her throat "yes... yes"
oh thank god i pulled her into me and gave her the biggest hug ever
then there's nick
nick: "what is going on over here"
chris: "um" i look down at y/n that has the biggest smile on her face "i uh just asked her to be my girlfriend"
y/n: "and as you can tell i said yes"
nick: "I KNEW IT!!!"
matt: "ok nick calm down.. i think we all knew it"
we all laugh and i grab y/n's hand and my bag of apples and started to walk over to the van

y/n's pov:
we got back to the house and i ran to my mom
y/n: "mommmm!!!!"
mom: "hey honey how was your day"
y/n: "it was amazing we went to this cute apple farm anddd....."
mom: "and...."
y/n: "and chris asked me to be his girlfriend"
mom: "and you said"
y/n: "yes of course"
mom: "omg. my baby's first boyfriend"
she gave me a hug

i went up to chris' room and started to pack my stuff because we had to leave early the next morning. chris was laying in bed so i changed into some of shorts and one of his t-shirts and got layed down with him. we watched a movie and when it ended we went down to the kitchen to get some diner.

mary-lou: "hey guys do you want something to eat?"
chris: "yes pleaaasseeee"
mary-lou: "what would you like?"
chris: "pizzaaaaaaa"
y/n: "i'm good with whatever"
mary-lou: "alright i'll grab one from the freezer. it'll be ready in about 30 minutes"
y/n: "thank you"
chris: "your the best mom"

we went into the living room and put on another movie while we wait for the pizza.

mary-lou: "it's ready"
chris: "yaaayyyy"

we ate the pizza and went back upstairs to chris' room. i was really tired but i didn't want to go to sleep because that would mean that it was closer to me leaving.

chris: "i don't want you to go"
y/n: "i don't wanna go either"
chris: "are you sure you have to leave?"
y/n: "yea my mom wouldn't let me stay anyway"
chris: "your gonna come back soon right"
y/n: "absolutely"

i fell asleep a little bit later still laying on chris. i was hoping it was going to be the longest night ever.

_________________________________
A/N
i posted late again but the next one is the last part :(