2

3rd pov

"Jisung stop starting at him." Seungmin whispers to Jisung.

"I'm just trying to figure out why he would add me but not talk to me." Jisung says still looking at Minho.

"He's probably not going to talk to you." Seungmin says.

"How do you know?" Jisung questions him.

"Because I'm dating his best friend. He only talks to his friends." Seungmin says.

"Oh." Jisung says.

While Jisung and Seungmin keep talking about Minho, Seungmins boyfriend notices him looking at him and waves causing Minho to turn around and see who he is waving at.

Seungmin smiles and waves back at Hyunjin, and Jisung makes eye contact with Minho.

Jisung goes into panick mode and tries to put his head on the table softly but ends up smacking his forehead on it.

He grabs his forehead and looks over and Minho in hopes that he isn't watching, but he is.

Minho laughs and goes back to taking to Hyunjin.

"Dude." Seungmin says.

"Leave me alone." Jisung says with his head on the desk.

The class ends and jisung tries his hardest to get out of the classroom in hopes that Minho won't say anything to him.

Witch he probably won't because according to Seungmin "he only talks to his friends" right? Wrong.

"Are you ok it looked like you hit your head really hard." Minho says walking up to Jisung.

"Ya I'm fine."

Of course Jisung would have said this if he wasn't awkward, but with this being the first time Minho has ever talked to him he went into panic mode.

"Imin. Wait no. I'm fine. That's what I'm meant to say." Jisung says panicking even more.

Whenever Jisung gets nervous or super excited he'll accidentally blend his words together.

"Your really cute." Minho say ruffling Jisung hair. Leaving Jisung in pure shock.