7

3rd pov

"Oh." Minho says looking at Jisung.

"I'm sorry I was just walking and over heard your conversation." Jisung says looking down at his feet.

Minho has no words. He knows that Jisung is gay.

Everyone knows that Jisung is gay, but for some reason Minho thinks that Jisung will judge him.

"I'll be going now." Jisung says walking away.

"No wait!" Minho shouts.

"Were you really listing?" He asks.

All Jisung does is stare at his feet.

"It's fine if you were you just can't tell anyone that I'm gay." Minho says.

"Why would I do that?" Jisung asks looking up at Minho.

"I don't know." Minho says as they make eye contact.

They both quickly look in a different direction.

"Ok let's go." Hyunjin says grabbing Minho and walking away.

Jisungs pov

It has been 3 days since I last talked to Minho and for some reason I can't stop thinking about him.

I mean I'm kind of always thinking about him, but it's more than I normally do and I'm stuck sitting next to him in history because some of the loud annoying kids caused trouble and now we have a seating chart.

To distract myself I open Instagram and guess who the first person to show up is.

Minho

You.know.lee.know

- I'm in love

- I'm in love

I drop my phone by surprise and everyone in class turns around and looks at me.

Including Minho.

"You good?" He asks me.

"Ya." I say.

I pick up my phone and act like nothing happened and go to the comments.

Mr.bang - you have some explaining to do now 🤨

Hwang..h - I thought you didn't want anyone to know about your crush.
Dark.beenie - WHAT?!?!

I stare at the picture a little longer and try to close out of the app but my finger slips and I like the picture.

"Fuck me." I mumble.

"Jisung!" Minho whispers.

"That's not very appropriate language." He says.

I can't come up with anything to say I kind of just stare at him blankly.

After a few seconds Minho pats me on the head and goes back to doing his work.

I feel my face get hot and I look forward.

Why am I acting like this.

Anytime I'm around Minho I get all nervous.

The bell rings and I get up as fast as I can to go find Seungmin for advice.

I find him and tell him about the feeling nervous around Minho and what he says shocks me.

"You have a crush on him. It's obvious."

"WHAT! No I don't." I say.

"How exactly do you feel nervous around him?" Seungmin asks.

"I just feel like I can't talk, like if I do I'll say something stupid. Plus whenever I see him I get all jittery." Before I can keep talking Seungmin interrupts me.

"That's how I felt when I first figured out I like Hyunjin. Jisung you have a crush on him."

I think about it for a second.

"I think your right."