5

3rd pov

Minho keeps looking at his phone every ten seconds.

He knows at some point he will have to open the message but he isn't ready to.

Every worst possible thing that Jisung could say to him is running though his mind.

"Just open the message." Hyunjin says.

"What are you talking about?" Minho asks trying to act like he hasn't been looking at jisungs unopend message sence lunch.

"I'm talking about how he's been on deliverd for 4 hours, your nervous imagine how he feels." Hyunjin says.

"Ugh this is so stressful." Minho says covering his face.

"Let me just." Hyunjin says reaching over Minho and opening the phone.

"HYUNJIN YOU BITCH!" Minho shouts causing people to look at him.

"I'm going to kill you." Minho mumbles.

"Mr lee?" The teacher says.

"Yes?" Minho says.

"Im going to need your phone." The teacher says holding out her hand.

Later that day

Minho and Hyunjin are walking to the office to get Minhos phone back and when they walk in there Jisung is there talking to someone.

As Minho passes him he over hears what Jisung is talking about.

"I really thought I was about to get a boyfriend but he ghosted me so I guess I'll just have to find another love interest lucky for me I have someone in mind." Jisung says jokingly.

Minho felt his cheeks heat up as he walked past Jisung to get his phone.

"Don't get your hopes up." Hyunjin says to Minho.

"What do you mean?" Minho says trying to act like he isn't internally panicking.

"I heard what your little crush said but Seungmin tells me all about the drama going on in his friend group." Hyunjin says.

"What do you mean?" Minho say grabbing his phone from the lady behind the front desk.

"I mean Jisung has been talking to this one kid for a good two weeks and they had plans to hang out but the kid ghosted him and hasn't said a word to him." Hyunjin says as him and Minho walk out of the office.

"Oh." Minho mumbles under his breath.

Minho looks back at Jisung and the kid he's talking to and makes eye contact with the kid.

The kids whispers something to Jisung and point's at Minho causing Jisung to look over at Minho.

Minho quickly looked away and realizes that Hyunjin is way ahead of him.

"HYUNJIN!" Minho shouts while catching up to him trying to act as if he wasn't just staring at Jisung.