9

Minhos pov

I sit next to the jeongin kid and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"If you hurt Jisung I will hurt you." He says.

"What?" I say confused.

"I know that you two talk to eachother every once in a while and Jisung gets very happy when you do. So like if you make him sad you'll regret it." He says.

I make him happy?

"Arnt you like 12?" I say.

I try to act like I don't care but deep down inside I am panicking. The thought of this kid jumping me scares me. Even though I know I could get out of it, it's still scary.

"I am 15 for your information." He says.

After class I wait for hyunjin and tell him about what the jeongin kid said and he makes a face.

"You know something don't you?" I question him.

"Haha... what?" He says looking away.

Before I can say anything he sees sungmin and run off to go and talk to him.

"I can tell that everyone is hiding something from me." I tell Chan.

"Do you expect me to know what's going on? I know about a lot of things that not everyone knows." Chan says.

"Really? That's not the point. Do you know anything about Jisung that's related to me?" I ask.

"No..." Chan says.

"YOU DO KNOW!" I shout.

"What..." Chan says walking away.

"NO! You can't just leave me hanging." I say following him.

"If you really want to know ask Jisung yourself." He says.

"OH! I never thought to do that." I say pulling out my phone.

"Wait are you actually asking him?" Chan says.

"We'll ya. I want to know why everyone is acting so weird around me." I say sending Jisung a message.