ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 3

My fav chap so far, time for brain cell usage.

ⒹⒶⓎ②
»•»🖤«•«

"Hi."

The blond guy recognised that voice from yesterday and he knew that the greeting was for him. But he refuses to look up from his book.

"It's me again." Beomgyu smiled.

The other just sighed softly.

'I still can't believe he's back... he's even prettier than I remember.. What is he even doing in this city? We haven't seen each other in so long.. I thought we'd start catching up but...'

Meanwhile, the people who are around them, are giving Beomgyu weird looks. The latter noticed and it's making him quite lost actually..
Is it because he's an employee? Must be, but can't they assume that he's his friend or something? Can't friends interact? He's not pestering a stranger!

Not liking the attention, Beomgyu went back to the counter to join his coworker.

~

"Beomgyu what were you doing??" Renjun, his coworker and friend asked.

"I was... talking."

"But to who?!"

"Why're you aggressive about it?
I don't want to point at him but.. to the blond guy sitting there." Beomgyu mumbled and the older immediately looked over to see who he's referring to.

"Oh. I see..?" Renjun looked confused. "Why were you standing at that spot to talk to him though?"

"What do you mean??? You want me to stand miles away or what?"

"No just a bit closer."

"You want me to be all up in his personal space??"

"..Nevermind."

~

"Excuse me, I can't find this specific book I'm looking for.." A woman said as she approached the counter.

"Stop being weird and do your job." Renjun quickly whispered to Beomgyu before turning to the lady.
"Okay well tell me its name ma'am, let's see if we have it." Renjun smiled, gesturing her to follow him.

Beomgyu was left there. 'How?! How am I being weird?!'

His gaze landed on the blond who's seriously been preventing him from concentrating. 'I feel like the best time to talk to him is later in the day.'

A few hours passed, and Beomgyu decided to talk to him again since it was less crowded now. And it's perfect since it's his lunch break. Well, normally he was supposed to meet up with Yeonjun to have lunch... But yeah.

Beomgyu sat beside him. "What's your black book about?"
He once again didn't hear a reply, as a matter of fact he hasn't even heard his voice yet and he'd love to hear it after so long...

Beomgyu reached his hands towards the other boy's, holding hands was something they used to do often. So he would like to—

But the boy quickly hid his hands away from him.